Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Whoah yeah now that you mention it wtf Smash hasn't even posted on D2.

Could he be the recruit and is running interference for AJ the CL?

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

I guess if that's the case he's a solid lynch and there's only one way to prove to you dummies that this is a cult game.

Let's get it over with. AJ you get ONE MORE NIGHT!

Unvote Vote LZM

You're just trolling me now

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Worthless. 80 why did you call this slacker back in?

Forcing inactive players to take stances is a good thing.  Even if it's a sloppy stance.  Depending on how things play out, maybe he has scum buddies that told him who to vote there.  He's worth a look tomorrow. 

15 hours ago, JiF said:

My beard is beautiful these days though.  I would show up 80 and post the shirtless picture my chick took of me today when I was charging the hurricane flooded streets to clear the debris out of the street drains.  It's basically the shirtless Jets Tebow picture when he's running in the rain.  The only difference is he's got better biceps.

But this is 80's day.  It's his moment...

till Ape get here. 

Hold on sweet one!!! On my way to help!!!!

IMG_1768.GIF

21 hours ago, A.J. said:

We should probably lynch the guy pushing the whole cult idea from the get go

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Derp. He's voting Dunnie, but saying this about Nokder.

20 hours ago, A.J. said:

You just gonna bust balls all day or throw down some truths?

vote LZM

Then votes LZM.

19 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I pictured you as way uglier.

This is where I got to. Hilarious.

19 hours ago, The Crusher said:

You handsome man. Don't leave when Ape gets here and makes fun of you. OK? I like you.

Derp omg it gets better

19 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You kidding?  Self-deprecation is one of my favorite pastimes.  Just like self-defecation is one of the Ape's favorites. 

Lol

19 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Same here. The only reason I stick around is to force myself to endure the Ape's occasional onslaught, as a sort of penitence for me being such a sh*tty person.

He makes me a better man.

lol 

19 hours ago, SMC said:

He's like a sexy Richard Dreyfuss

Mr. Holland's Dopus

17 hours ago, LZM said:

Man, stupid smart phone ate my reads lists. You get the quick version.

80. Liked how he disregarded my attempts to lure him in anger. Also like how he didn't favor early cult talks. His reasons for voting me are flimsy. Probably town.

AJ- Soft defense of Nolder in early cult talks, seems to be playing the groups mediator role. Looking in several different directions, not focused on cult. Feels like a strong drive to solve.Probably town.

Ape- Don't like how he misconstrued everything I explained to him in a cut and dry manner, nor how he reacted to my attempt to draw out his anger. Also, PR might not be fake, or could be a creation as scum. Besides digging into me, haven't seen any drive to solve. Probably 3p/Scum

Crusher- A lot of bantering amongst friends, and not much drive to solve. I believe he was the first person to mention Apes "fake" PR. Sowing the seeds for chaos? I think so. Probably scum

Dice- Not much content but who can expect much in his shoes eh? What I have seen of his thought dont give me any insight. Need more. Null

Dunnie- Nothing. Null

Hallia- Soft defense of me noted. Not sure why? Care to explain? Playing middle of the board, seems to be indecisive. leaning scum.

JC- Has been around, plenty of dialogue. But nothing after my reread of yours sticks out to me. Need to focus more here on next reread.Null leaning town

Pac- Has claimed scum, which means nothing with past history of such. No drive to solve, Funny pics and witty remarks abound. Wouldn't mind seeing his head off his shoulders. 

Nolder- Keeps persisting in cult talks, and that is the only thing that sticks out to me. I doubt there is a cult, trying to lead us down the wrong tunnel man? Also don't like the coin toss option between you n AJ that you are pushing.I've changed my read on you.Probably scum

Smash-  I liked his disregard of cult talk D1, I'm inclined to agree with him. Gonna say no Effie clue

JiF- liked where his vote was at EoD. Not much else sticks out other than hurricane damage! Hope all goes well for ya. Probably town.

SMC- Much better quality D2 Don't like how he dug on Nolder at first, but during reread, I agree with a lot of the points you made during early cult talks. Probably town.

Now, I think I'm gonna go ahead and vote Nolder. I'd like to see this resolved. 

I switched the first sentence for both Smash and SMC around on accident. And my reads on em were backwards

1 hour ago, LZM said:

I put like a hour and a half into a complete reads list with quotes. Phone then ate that one. Disgruntled, I tried to hustle and do it by memory. sh*t happens man. No coming back from a mistake that bad.

This is why I don't make big posts on mobile.

Archived