Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Eh, even if it was a simple mistake by LZM my vote stays.  The list still kinda sucks, and this hasn't been his only scummy slip-up.

There can only be one handsome bearded player in this game. 

What was the other(s)?

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

What was the other(s)?

I didn't like the way he "random" voted Smash and defended it:

On 9/6/2017 at 10:42 PM, LZM said:

Alrighty then. Let's Vote Smash.

Oh my, that's much easier than DM's bold. 

I think I'm gonna like these forums.

On 9/7/2017 at 7:14 PM, LZM said:

It sure was a random vote. No I haven't played with Smash before. And you should probably throw your new guy rule book out the window, it won't do ya any good in regards to me.

^^^ Here it seems like he's saying "No reason to ever suspect me, I'm on another level"

On 9/8/2017 at 1:54 PM, LZM said:

This is why I have a town lean on Smash. And don't worry. My vote won't be on him at DL.

^^^ Later, he reads Smash as town, despite the "random" vote.

On 9/8/2017 at 5:19 PM, LZM said:

So what's your "rational" reason for voting Crusher?

On 9/8/2017 at 8:19 PM, LZM said:

Ok. I'm equating joke with random. They are two different things, but early D1 they equate to the same. 

Out of everyone playing, I know Dice and Nolder. Neither very well. So the idea that you should know one before you random vote is null in this context. 

^^^ And here he really should have been able to tell the difference between a random vote and a joke vote in his back and forth with the Ape.

Overall he just didn't look good, and it was why I had my vote on him for a good portion of Day 1. 

Lastly, I do really think this could have been a subliminal slip:

On 9/11/2017 at 4:07 PM, LZM said:

I would imagine if there is cult, and they did recruit, we would have to kill the recruited. Town wins when all threats are eliminated.

TOWN wins when all threats are eliminated.  Somehow I think he should have said "We win".  Especially since he said "we" in the previous sentence.  Might be nitpicky here but it's part of my bundle of evidence telling me he might be scum. 

The biggest piece, of course, being his terrible list and inability to keep SMC/Smash straight.  He'd like us to believe this was originally supposed to be a better analysis, but the fact that it reads like he just wrote it on the back of a napkin to feign involvement in the game was a bad look. 

19 hours ago, A.J. said:

@JiF walk me thru your logic here regarding the AJ/Nol lynch-off extravaganza

What's there to walk through?  It's an interesting proposition by Nolderp.  He's passionately confident your a cult leader.  I read the scene as a doc protect, like some others, so I find interesting that Nol is willing to do a him or me because he's so confident in it.  I'm currently taking him up on it.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

What's there to walk through?  It's an interesting proposition by Nolderp.  He's passionately confident your a cult leader.  I read the scene as a doc protect, like some others, so I find interesting that Nol is willing to do a him or me because he's so confident in it.  I'm currently taking him up on it.

So you believe there's a doc in this game? Considering that Nyn said it's Vanilla.?

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

So you think the guy setting up a 1v1 is scum? Do you have a read on either of us?

Archived