Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I also don't like that Smash completely dropped his JC case and voted Nolder, not explaining his vote until I asked him about it.  

Still would rather go with Nolder/AJ but could move to Smash too.  

Gross derp 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I also don't like that Smash completely dropped his JC case and voted Nolder, not explaining his vote until I asked him about it.  

I dont like the fact you missed my blatant hints either. Should I reveal for you clowns or should I just go to work and let the cards fall where they may ? You tell me townie idiots

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I parked on JC never had any intention to try and lynch him hence my inactivity after the vote. Also I was not here at the deadline so The re-read opened my eyes a bit on the Nolder situation.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The move to SMC sucked.  I had Nolder and AJ as both town, but I just can't see that being true now in light of this new info.  1 or both seemed to be very willing to protect LZM there at the end of the day, only it backfired when LZM was killed off anyways. 

I'm not all that suspicious of lone voters Smash and Ape just yet.  Smash and Ape gave pretty clear reasons for their votes.  Pac, though....need to look back at his reasoning for voting AJ. 

At least one of the two has to be scum.  Doubt both.  I could lynch AJ.

BTW.  Just got home from work.  Catching up now.  

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

and yet my vote still stays on you :)

and trust me I've been reading the game and I know exactly whats going on. I've got my reasons for playing the way I currently am. So just because I'm not posting a bunch of Jibberish like you do certainly does not mean "not playing" 

FWIW I gave a reason why I voted you go back and read skimmer

That's just sh*t gameplay, whether you're scum or town. You haven't tricked anyone or manipulated anyone or gained anyone's trust. You're sitting back and dropping a vote on low hanging fruit. I don't give a **** what your reason is. What are you the vig? Whoopdeedoo nice shot but that's the game role making an impact not you. What do you want for it a ******* cookie? 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I dont like the fact you missed my blatant hints either. Should I reveal for you clowns or should I just go to work and let the cards fall where they may ? You tell me townie idiots

**** you. You wouldn't hint a town PR as town. You would hint one as scum though, so you can say "look, I hinted my role". Hinting as a townie is stupid.

Derp.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Better yet Unvote Nolder Vote Smash

Same three Idiots who have voted me off or claimed Im scum every game . Not sure why I bother to sign up anymore.

now GFY's

Why would you let JiF and Ape have this power over you?

One is faking a PR and not very good and the other is just not very good at this.  In fact as I skimmed the last 10 pages JiF's glaring lack of anything is pinging.

AJ and JiF seem like good votes to me.

Just now, Pac said:

Why would you let JiF and Ape have this power over you?

One is faking a PR and not very good and the other is just not very good at this.  In fact as I skimmed the last 10 pages JiF's glaring lack of anything is pinging.

AJ and JiF seem like good votes to me.

They have no power over me I'm just sick of the same old bullsh*t, its every game and its JC APE AND JIF sorry but its just not fun for me anymore . Its why I wanted Alt games , I cant say a word without it being scum . Sorry town this is not a emo ploy I want out so please just vote me out. Its not my idea of fun to get antagonized every game by the same people over and over

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

They have no power over me I'm just sick of the same old bullsh*t, its every game and its JC APE AND JIF sorry but its just not fun for me anymore . Its why I wanted Alt games , I cant say a word without it being scum . Sorry town this is not a emo ploy I want out so please just vote me out. Its not my idea of fun to get antagonized every game by the same people over and over

Let's just say that's true (I'm too lazy to read old games and check), are you saying it's something personal like they are just ******* with you or are you saying they just think the way you play is scummy all the time?

6 hours ago, Nolder said:

Let's just say that's true (I'm too lazy to read old games and check), are you saying it's something personal like they are just ******* with you or are you saying they just think the way you play is scummy all the time?

I voted you for 2 straights days and then today, on day 3, I switched to him because of his play; a blatant disregard for activity followed by a no reason opportunistic switch you after parking his vote on JC for 2 days and not contributing....but, I always vote Smash because he's Smash.  No other reason. 

lmfao 

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

I voted Smash because LZM voted him D1, and I was right about why. That and Snash is treating people like he knows they are town.

Archived