Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, A.J. said:

I'm not lynching an uncountered doc claim on D3. Let scum sort him out 

And yet you grilled him after he claimed, without unvoting, and then when he unsatisfactorily answered your questions you backpedaled to him not being countered and unvoted. Ok.

It's hybrid so he's still probably getting lynched anyway. His answers were bad and I don't like that he soft claimed and all that but the fact still remains that he's uncountered and that's what made me reconsider.

if this game is Vanilla like Nyn wanted to run, he's definitely lying, but the LZM and Crusher deaths at the end of D2 don't jive with that. The lack of any NKs doesn't really jive with that but I don't know the specifics on the mechanics yet.

If he's lying he's never making it to end game and if he's telling the truth I suspect the scum are gonna kill him asap. Keeping the doc alive isn't worth the possible wifom it could bring.

like I said, it's D3 and he's uncountered. I'd play it out some more and look elsewhere but that's just me.

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

He told us he hinted his role earlier in game. Who hints being doc as actual doc? Nobody who has been playing like 10 years. Scum breadcrumbs fake doc claims though.

Plus hex hit about 4 scum tells.

Plus LZM distance voted him D1.

derp.

Never said I hinted the role earlier in the game I hinted it a few pages before fully revealing trying not to have to claim Doc. Stop making sh*t up. It was not a subtle hint either it was quite obvious but the way people read posts in this game most probably missed it anyhow and that's what I was figuring would happen when I did it.

@A.J. when the Mod claims a vanilla game that can include a Doc and a Cop just not a bunch of other roles. What exactly do you think a vanilla game is ? No roles at all ? Come on man you are making statements like a noob TBH.

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Eh, if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but there's no mistaking who the idiot is. Derp hole.

I know .... you will buck even the most simple rules of mafia because you are a stubborn Idiot. 

revisit when you clowns lynch me derpy dope douche dummy

On 8/29/2017 at 10:35 PM, Nynaeve said:

I might not make it all vts if we get more players but it'll still be basic.

On 8/30/2017 at 8:43 PM, Nynaeve said:

I think it's gonna have to be monday because I can only send out PMs properly on friday and i don't think any of you will like it starting then.

Also if you guys are that against a basic theme i'm gonna have to think about a setup and that might take a bit. :/

On 8/30/2017 at 11:02 PM, Nynaeve said:

Yeah I'll sit down on the setup on Friday. I'll send pms either sunday evening or monday evening.

On 9/3/2017 at 9:00 PM, Nynaeve said:

I HAVE A SETUP. Props to Clov for helping me out.

On 9/7/2017 at 2:42 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll Vote LZM for this vote.  Seemed fairly random for a first vote, especially given that I don't think he's played with Smash before?  I would usually expect a fill-in player to drop a joke/random vote on someone he knows.  

???????????????????????

On 9/7/2017 at 4:19 PM, SMC said:

Nice deflection, AJ

lol, this guy.

page 4. I have yet to discern the reason how any of this makes nolder scum for bringing up cult, but okay. Instead of playing it chill and trying to make some good scumhunting descisions day 1 always turns into a culling of the derps. I would be okay with smc and nolder getting it on I would tell jetsfan to be patient while I watch these two mortys kill eachother. I would point out the fact that aj is moseying on up nolder ass but what is really concerning is that nolder is liking it.

I'm not gonna do some big ass boring catch up post just gonna go through the thread again and post my thoughts. Yes I know lzm is scum I can read the op more on that later, but for now I still think the initial vote is susp at best, the reason 'too random'. You just can't make this up lmao.

I admit it I laughed way to hard with the vote on sweaty ham planet my sides were in orbit for a good 5 minutes.

On 9/7/2017 at 6:07 PM, Pac said:

*mental note*

- overly defensive

Then where is your vote? Property values drop when people sit on fences all day...

On 9/7/2017 at 7:00 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Vote 80.  Mountain out of a molehill.  Since when do we care what newbies do and why do you think they must act like you would?

On 9/7/2017 at 9:51 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Why not?  It was my first legit vote of the game, and I thought it was a good place to start.  Whether he's new or not should be irrelevant.  I thought it was a scummy vote. 

you don't address the point. 'mountain out of a molehill'.

On 9/7/2017 at 6:14 PM, LZM said:

It sure was a random vote. No I haven't played with Smash before. And you should probably throw your new guy rule book out the window, it won't do ya any good in regards to me.

Oh sh*t we got a badass over here folks. Should I even quote lzm? Well he doesn't defend himself or call jets dumb. hindsight being 20/20 and knowing his flip lol.

On 9/8/2017 at 3:49 AM, Smashmouth said:

I agree with you not sure why they kept pushing you with that crap

smash memes is agreeing with smc, Smc basically said the susp issue was how nolder did say cult first but denied or something. Nolder says pls no cult as a low quality meme, then everyone loses their minds. Their has to be a scum here maybe smc is just a mafia god. smashmemes thinks so, yet he doesn't vote. That's cool I guess.

On 9/8/2017 at 9:33 AM, Nolder said:

Don't like doing this Day 1 but the way things are going I might not get a Day 2 so I'll post some early reads.

List of incubators:

1. 80 - Good form, leaning townie. He's been able to fake his town tells very well lately though so eh.

2. SMC - Like I said before he seems eager to jump right into the thick of things. Could be a scum tell or just a guy ready to play mafia after a long time mostly null.

3. Spoot - Did he even post yet? I don't remember him saying anything.

4. JC - Looks good, early to say but a gut feeling would have me put him as probably town.

5. Nolder

6. Pac - Too early to tell. Made a relevant joke. I'd say he's watching carefully.

7. Ape - Busy, irrelevant, null.

8. Crusher - Not sure yet. 

9. JiF - Coming out the gate swinging. Giving his thoughts on players. Town lean.

10. AJ - Agreeable with me early on which set off alarms and now appears to be buddying me. The bad thing is buddying works on me so I don't want to condemn him for it. Cautious town lean.

11. Hallia - Just entered the game, gave basic thoughts on a few players. It's a lean start but it's something so I'll town lean it for now.

12. dice - scum lean, to me it looked like he made a post trying to keep the argument going and then when I said so he didn't deny it he brushed it off with a meme.

13. LZM - null

14. Dunnie - PR? Roleplaying? I want to see more because this guy really confused me early on.

15. Smash - Lives up to his reputation of being useless D1. I'd lynch him just for the hell of it.

a list so early in the game? just wifomy nonsense. Feels panicky.

On 9/8/2017 at 5:56 PM, Integrity28 said:

deerpppp --- this post is a deflection 100%

The bold: You did.

The rest: Completely unnecessary jibber jabber by an obviously thin-skinned DMer.

most of the page 9 where integrity starts playing is sound except for the intial reason that lzmemes vote on smash was 'too random'. Even then lzmemer seemed flustered. Brownie points for intergrity.

On 9/8/2017 at 8:05 PM, A.J. said:

let's lynch Pac then

this

On 9/8/2017 at 8:11 PM, A.J. said:

btw if Pac is scum, I still think Spoot looks bad for his posturing around Pac.

could be scum bros and Spoot is looking to get some town cred for 'wanting' to hammer Pac but hasn't done anything to push the wagon

is

On 9/8/2017 at 8:13 PM, A.J. said:

Not that I blame Spoot for bussing if that's the case. I'd do the same sh*t if Pac is just gonna **** around all game

scum. If anything a.j. is dancing around trying to make someone else push a pac lynch.

On 9/8/2017 at 8:50 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I can follow the Ape here.

Vote LZM

love the vote here

On 9/8/2017 at 9:19 PM, Jetscode1 said:

So...you're saying you really have no observation of you're own...just going with my flow...good to know.

Vote AJ

love the move here.

On 9/9/2017 at 10:00 AM, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Pac

I think this vote is fine. 

you put the perceived scummy people in a pit, that way it'll make it easier to find scum. Putting them against a supertownie cartel style shooting doesn't provide any information. Not that jif sounds like that is his train of thought just that it is how the game is playing out so far and I love it. I dislike the unvote on lzm from ape tho.

here on page 13 so far jetsfan who has been sitting on the lzm slot for all he's worth, pac with a lazy reaction test, and aj who has been playing crystal ball mafia with the what ifs and who do's and whatnot. Out of all three pac has at the very least unintentionally generated content from people who weren't saying anything and got them to take a stance on a player with dice and gif

On 9/9/2017 at 4:16 PM, Integrity28 said:

Derp. Obvious trap is obvious.

Ping.

Town post.

Obviously. Should have let it render a bit longer...

When I come into a game and fall flat on my face you'll know it is my homage to you my old sub-standard burrito rolling friend. Until then, EAD.

On 9/9/2017 at 4:19 PM, Integrity28 said:

Derp. Good work here. His protest that nobody is pushing him just pinged me, you ninja' my follow up and did s better job with it.

That said, if AJ and lzm are pushing Smash lynch, but Smash not reading - how do you land on smash as scum, not the guys pushing him?

Personslly I can see smash, lzm and AJ all as scum right now, freaking the **** out

On 9/9/2017 at 4:52 PM, A.J. said:

you must've missed my posts last night calling Spoot out for his posturing on Pac's wagon

carry on ape

one calls lzm town and in the next lzm scum what is this nonsense???. AJ making me feel really good about my read on him with his vote on pac.

On 9/9/2017 at 4:28 PM, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

Pac (4) - Dice, AJ, JiF, Spoot

Nolder (2) - SMC, Dunnie

Spoot (2) - Crusher, Pac

Smash (2) - LZM, JC

Hallia (1) - Nolder

JC (1) - Smash

LZM (1) - 80

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

On 9/9/2017 at 7:02 PM, A.J. said:

Most of the scum are probably in the bolds. Could be wrong on a few but I guarantee some of those guys are gonna flip guilty.

figure it out, genuis @Integrity28

Not even a flip and someone is claiming divination? AJ is being as useful as a pshycic right now. Anyone can spit out a list and hope for the best. especially when it's scum lashing out at active people that can clearly see he is scum. Reread aj again people.

On 9/10/2017 at 11:02 AM, Nynaeve said:

Final Vote Count

Spoot (4) - Crusher, Pac, Ape, AJ

Pac (3) - Dice, JiF, Spoot

Nolder (2) - SMC, Dunnie

Smash (2) - LZM, JC

Hallia (2) - Nolder, 80

JC (1) - Smash

It's a lynch.

AJ powers through on the spoot slot and forgoes pac.

On 9/11/2017 at 8:40 AM, A.J. said:

Like you told Ape - do you damn job. I talked about it already, go find it.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Archived