Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, Nolder, this discussion is substantive for D1.  We use D1 as we like, but gathering information is the underlying purpose.  This exchange is part of the collection.

We'll see how it plays out as the game progresses.

Interesting that Halia swoops in and gives a townie read on AJ, Nolder and JC.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

How does Nolders wall of text post help the town? 

Agree on JC. 

SMC is playing like a boss and is excited. Pretty sure  he ignored my first vote on him. Thought that was  odd because Im a pretty big deal. I'm ok with a watchful eye on him for now.

APE either has PR or his daughter is posting in his stead.

AJ is defending Nolder like a townie would. 

As of now I would like a Nolder lynch.  With a side of a Spooty lynch. 

I could go Spoot

or really anyone who isn't posting 

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

I could go Spoot

or really anyone who isn't posting 

Spooty actually been contributing pretty solidly last couple goes as a of late. This game he came in with a weak " nothing really to talk about" post and said it was because first 7 pages or so are usually drivel. Not entirely untrue but The Whole Nolder/SMC thing was already at lest noticeable. Me thinks he was lazy didn't look at first few (4) pages. Not reading especially at start of the game does not help Town. It happens but most people are forthright say they didn't read. 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

I just noticed your avatar.  Are you doing a selfie in the mirror of a bathroom?  

This is important.  Could be vote worthy

Yes. Old pic. Turns out there's this button thing that turns your camera around.......Alas, if I only I knew 'bout that sooner.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Spooty actually been contributing pretty solidly last couple goes as a of late. This game he came in with a weak " nothing really to talk about" post and said it was because first 7 pages or so are usually drivel. Not entirely untrue but The Whole Nolder/SMC thing was already at lest noticeable. Me thinks he was lazy didn't look at first few (4) pages. Not reading especially at start of the game does not help Town. It happens but most people are forthright say they didn't read. 

I have been reading. Just lazy when it comes to posting. I'm only really active when I'm either excited, or I see something that no one else has pointed out, or someone directs a question at me. None of those have really happened yet.

8 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Lets worry about that if it becomes evident later on.

@LZM you got any thoughts on the roster?

Well, I've got you, Nolder and Smash leaning town. Those are stronger reads by far than my scum leans, which are Pac, Crusher and SMC. 

But those scum leans are fragile at best, and can be easily broken. I'm not a very good D1 scumhunter. Usually have better insight after the flip.

2 minutes ago, LZM said:

Well, I've got you, Nolder and Smash leaning town. Those are stronger reads by far than my scum leans, which are Pac, Crusher and SMC. 

But those scum leans are fragile at best, and can be easily broken. I'm not a very good D1 scumhunter. Usually have better insight after the flip.

Why town on smash?

why scum on the others?

2 hours ago, SMC said:

Actually, Nolder, this discussion is substantive for D1.  We use D1 as we like, but gathering information is the underlying purpose.  This exchange is part of the collection.

We'll see how it plays out as the game progresses.

Interesting that Halia swoops in and gives a townie read on AJ, Nolder and JC.

Analysing what's been said is good but imo discussing it (or arguing rather) is a waste of time. Do what you want but for my part I'm going to move on to other subjects.

On 9/7/2017 at 7:04 AM, Pac said:

Pretty sure I'm gonna claim scum soon.

This is the only thing PAC has done that gives me the shivers. Nothing substantial, just gives me the heeby jeebies.

i don't like SMC digging away at the cult situation. Could be scum, could just be digging. Jury's still out. 

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

How does Nolders wall of text post help the town? 

Agree on JC. 

SMC is playing like a boss and is excited. Pretty sure  he ignored my first vote on him. Thought that was  odd because Im a pretty big deal. I'm ok with a watchful eye on him for now.

APE either has PR or his daughter is posting in his stead.

AJ is defending Nolder like a townie would. 

As of now I would like a Nolder lynch.  With a side of a Spooty lynch. 

I'm referring to all of his game play here.  He's trying to keep town on a good track and not get sidetracked with silliness.  I like it.

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Hi sweety. Thanks mafia goodnessing with us. You have been missed!

<3 I missed y'all too!

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

That's not what I'm trying to do. What I'm saying is that discussing it ad nasuem is a pointless thing to do when you can just go back and read what was said.

You said this, no I said this, but you left out that, because that was about something else, so you admit you lied, no it was irrelevant, this this and this is what you said and that's irrelevant, but you left out this thing that's the relevant part, well I think it's all relevant, but I typed it and it's not, this is what you typed, yes that's what I typed but again that thing there was about a different subject......................................

Do you see? We're going to post 50 pages about 5 pages (less actually) of posts.

Say what you gotta say, vote how you're gonna vote. Let's not clog up the game arguing about it.

You got something to say then do so and move on.

This right here is why I'm townreading Nolder.  Posts like this.  If you aren't seeing it, I don't know what to tell you.

29 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Do you guys still want cleavage pics every scene? I was joking but I'm a woman of my word :-P

Who cares what the guys want, I WANT! :wub:

44 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have been reading. Just lazy when it comes to posting. I'm only really active when I'm either excited, or I see something that no one else has pointed out, or someone directs a question at me. None of those have really happened yet.

Ok buddy. I don't want it to be you . So we got that . 

1 hour ago, LZM said:

Aren't you still voting Smash?

Archived