Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

He did this last game, but that game never finished and the setup was never revealed. IIRC Pac had also claimed Doc before that earlier in the game, then switched to claiming scum, then continued with that after the game was closed. He could be claiming as Town, just so that he can get away with claiming as Scum and create some WIFOM. But, despite his ability to pull his sh*t together late game, he really is just hurting Town right now.

He was scum last game. Derp a lerp

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ain't mad. I'm a laborer man. Every other word out of my mouth is a curse word or calling down a co worker. It's actually quite liberating playing here. I have to censor so much on DM. Regardless Ape, the point is not that your vote was on me when I asked. You said my vote was no good, or some other such reason, yet you're vote on Crusher was just as random as mine. 

Unless you would like to answer my question as to why you voted him, because let's face it, you aren't built for phase 2 of this.

Knowing him for 10+ years and him being a fat ham planet (I believe your words were) are not acceptable answers. Just man up and say it was random, drop your shovel cuz your digging isn't going anywhere, and move on.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He was scum last game. Derp a lerp

well I was seeking permission to speak about it lol

19 minutes ago, LZM said:

Was he scum last time he did that? I can't see him being town, claiming scum, and that equaling up to your reaction.

he has done it a bunch of times but I now know that he WILL do it as scum. Seeing as he is willing to do that I will push harder to lynch him every time he does it.

note I almost always push to lynch idiots claiming scum. I have seen people other then pac do it and then flip scum.

9 minutes ago, LZM said:

I ain't mad. I'm a laborer man. Every other word out of my mouth is a curse word or calling down a co worker. It's actually quite liberating playing here. I have to censor so much on DM. Regardless Ape, the point is not that your vote was on me when I asked. You said my vote was no good, or some other such reason, yet you're vote on Crusher was just as random as mine. 

Unless you would like to answer my question as to why you voted him, because let's face it, you aren't built for phase 2 of this.

Derp. I challenged your vote, you delected by asking about mine. The rest of your jibberish is more of the same.

6 minutes ago, LZM said:

Knowing him for 10+ years and him being a fat ham planet (I believe your words were) are not acceptable answers. Just man up and say it was random, drop your shovel cuz your digging isn't going anywhere, and move on.

Not my fault you couldn't decipher I was telling you it was a joke vote. It was my first post of the game, he's an old friend. It's what we do.

A laborer eh? Personality archetype: has no problem with being cussed out, but easily gets sucked into playing 'last word' due to insecurity about blatantly inferior education. The 'reading level' insults are another tell tale sign of this.

4 minutes ago, LZM said:

So then we are back to my original accusation. You can joke vote, but I can't? Does that not reek of hypocrisy to you? Or does your "superior" education make you unethical as well as rendering you blind?

I'm gonna help you out here, because I like your moxie. Take it from me, don't go down this road.

As far as comparing your "joke" vote to his? As Ape has stated, he and Crush are long time friends. His joke vote makes sense. As far as we all know, you don't really know Smash, so a joke vote on him doesn't make a lot of sense. THAT is where the suspicion lies.

Ok. I'm equating joke with random. They are two different things, but early D1 they equate to the same. 

Out of everyone playing, I know Dice and Nolder. Neither very well. So the idea that you should know one before you random vote is null in this context. 

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

no.

ok real reason and its an explanation not ATE. I buried my dad on Thursday. I made that post on the Friday. I didn't want to be  and still don't  anywhere tbh

im playing cause its nyns game and I will try but don't expect huge things cause I don't really care.

hardclaim  VT

I asked AJ a question for a response so I can start or maybe make a read on him nice and early.

Damn bro. Completely outside of the game and from me as your friend, I am genuinely sorry.

As far as in game goes, I haven't been able to get a good look on you yet and normally I take that as a bad sign. The last bit about wanting to get a read on me is something I expect you'd say - and I thought your question to me early on was aimed at that. At the same time, I sort of agree with Nolder, where I got a little bit of a worry that you'd come back and try to pin me with some TMI case or something. That's how I felt your question might lead.

11 minutes ago, LZM said:

Ok. I'm equating joke with random. They are two different things, but early D1 they equate to the same. 

Out of everyone playing, I know Dice and Nolder. Neither very well. So the idea that you should know one before you random vote is null in this context. 

Fair enough.

30 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Damn bro. Completely outside of the game and from me as your friend, I am genuinely sorry.

As far as in game goes, I haven't been able to get a good look on you yet and normally I take that as a bad sign. The last bit about wanting to get a read on me is something I expect you'd say - and I thought your question to me early on was aimed at that. At the same time, I sort of agree with Nolder, where I got a little bit of a worry that you'd come back and try to pin me with some TMI case or something. That's how I felt your question might lead.

nope. was totally about getting a response from you and seeing how my gut took it.

1 hour ago, LZM said:

So then we are back to my original accusation. You can joke vote, but I can't? Does that not reek of hypocrisy to you? Or does your "superior" education make you unethical as well as rendering you blind?

Derp, nope. You're spinning.

1 hour ago, LZM said:

I suppose they are notches for every time a layman made him feel inferior. 

You're recycling my digs. A lack of creativity like that won't get you far. 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm gonna help you out here, because I like your moxie. Take it from me, don't go down this road.

As far as comparing your "joke" vote to his? As Ape has stated, he and Crush are long time friends. His joke vote makes sense. As far as we all know, you don't really know Smash, so a joke vote on him doesn't make a lot of sense. THAT is where the suspicion lies.

Ask yourself why he'd pursue this as town. He's less about the insults and more about trying to defend his Smash vote by obfuscating and counter-accusation that is dependent on equating it to my vote on Crusher. It's flailing.

55 minutes ago, LZM said:

No, they don't equate to the same thing. You're putting tremendous effort into trying to defend yourself on thus though. You're pinging at this point.

Also, you don't need to put superior in quotes. It only serves to contradict your claim that I am not irritating you. We all know that ain't the case.

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

derp a lerp

I don't get why people town-read so quickly. The primary goal of scum is to come across as town.

Anyway, the guy that voted for Smash looks like he's distancing from a scum mate. Not rational reason for why he chose Smash. 

unvote

Vote LZM

I can follow the Ape here.

Vote LZM

3 hours ago, A.J. said:

Cmon now bakerman

I'm trying to follow your thinking. If LZM's vote looks like he's burying on a scum mate, I was wondering if you had also checked out Smash to get an impression of them. Or if you're just working with some sort of scum tell journal that you probably keep under your pillow at night.

Soft defense of LZM noted.

Smash ignores Day 1 like the plague.  Not sure what LZM sees in his play...can you explain it for us?

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Soft defense of LZM noted.

Smash ignores Day 1 like the plague.  Not sure what LZM sees in his play...can you explain it for us?

Certainly can't. If it were up to solely me, Smash would be one of the ones on the table to swing today.

55 minutes ago, A.J. said:

btw if Pac is scum, I still think Spoot looks bad for his posturing around Pac.

could be scum bros and Spoot is looking to get some town cred for 'wanting' to hammer Pac but hasn't done anything to push the wagon

The bold meaning...?

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Why?  Make a case then.  The mutherfukker basically opts out on Day 1 and I'd listen to a good observation on his play.

That's great and a plenty of reason enough to lynch him. He hasn't done anything beyond come in and drop a line or two without any sort of real direction

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ask yourself why he'd pursue this as town. He's less about the insults and more about trying to defend his Smash vote by obfuscating and counter-accusation that is dependent on equating it to my vote on Crusher. It's flailing.

I have no idea why he would. Perhaps he's heard of the legendary exploits of JetNation Mafia, and is trying to fit in on his first day and make an impression. I do agree that it was a little much, though, which is why I spoke up.

I'll probably go back tomorrow and re-read the whole thread to get a better impression of him.

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You're not voting Pac.

you said you'd hammer, but you aren't doing much to pull votes to him. Looks like posturing

Well, duh. I said I wanted to hammer. It's Pac. Can't really do that with my vote already on him, now can I?

I haven't yet really begun to analyze what's been going on, but when I do, and I see someone else I like for scum more, then I'll vote that person instead of Pac.

Archived