Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote Nolder

Lol you can **** right off my friend.

I'll take it from Jif and 80 and anyone else who's been active.

This is Day 3 and you've done sh*t. GFY

You've gone right back to the old useless Smash.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I didn't stick my neck out for him. If that's how you see it that's fine but that wasn't my intention.

you had plenty of intention since you moved youre vote at the last minute and got SMC killed and you were even counting down to the lynch . You were parked on LZM in an attempt to distance yourself from him then moved the vote last minute. Scum

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Lol you can **** right off my friend.

I'll take it from Jif and 80 and anyone else who's been active.

This is Day 3 and you've done sh*t. GFY

You've gone right back to the old useless Smash.

why so sad Nolder ? Why so Nasty ? All I did was vote you and you go ballistic ? Thanks for the mock outrage and solidifying my vote on you're ass.

29 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

FWIW - AJ never un-voted LZM when his vote was put on SMC .....

Lizard put up the vote count so I'm wondering if @Nynaeve even saw that or if she was taking un-voting as seriously as other mods ? Just happened to stumble on this in a re-read

Never mind I just read Nyn's game rules and it says no need to unvote 

29 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

FWIW - AJ never un-voted LZM when his vote was put on SMC .....

Lizard put up the vote count so I'm wondering if @Nynaeve even saw that or if she was taking un-voting as seriously as other mods ? Just happened to stumble on this in a re-read

No need to unvote 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm, what happened to your case on JC?  You had your vote on him for 2 straight days.  

I parked on JC never had any intention to try and lynch him hence my inactivity after the vote. Also I was not here at the deadline so The re-read opened my eyes a bit on the Nolder situation.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I think we've done this already and you're wrong but I don't really see the chain of events being relevant because either way and however you want to slice the semantics, you were the biggest proponent of this game being cult.  And as I said, I think it could be a convenient cover and way to get the town to chase their tails and focusing on cult hunting (like you vs. AJ) rather than scum hunting.  

Especially when you consider that I had LZM dead to rights for voting Smash, and AJ + LZM went into over-drive on obfuscation to get try and muddle and pre-occupy.

I see Smash, Pac and either AJ as scum here. Listed in order of confidence. If AJ ends up town, then it's between Nolder and 80.

Derp.

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

You know it's like you mother****ers can't read or something. Let's look at EXACTLY what was said and in what context.

Is this a DISCUSSION of cult? No mother****er it's not. It's a jokey way of me saying I hope this isn't a cult game.

Now what did Dice say?

He's got the chain of events backwards, I made a post "filled with comment" (what the ****?) about cult and THEN after I saw what my dumb post did I saw it was stupid of me to even air my fear so early and I said hey guys you know what this is going to be distracting let's just drop it for now. 

What exactly is wrong with that? I'll tell you the only thing wrong with it and I admit and take fully responsibility. It shouldn't have been brought up in the first place. I opened Pandora's Box. That was my fault and I ****ed up and as we can see I ****ed up more later but that's another discussion. If you want to lynch me over what happened that's cool I probably deserve it but at least get the order of events right and stop acting like I am denying I did anything because that's not the case.

so you wanna go with semantics nolder?? ok. I can do semantics.

Everytime you post you are posting COMMENTS. therefore that first post of yours IS filled with COMMENTS ABOUT CULT!

As for is that POST qa DISCUSSION   no  but it kick starts a discussion so its the catalyst for that discussion and PART of that discussion.

so...any more semantics you wanna go with? 

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Especially when you consider that I had LZM dead to rights for voting Smash, and AJ + LZM went into over-drive on obfuscation to get try and muddle and pre-occupy.

I see Smash, Pac and either AJ as scum here. Listed in order of confidence. If AJ ends up town, then it's between Nolder and 80.

Derp.

Thats where Im at.  I've done a 180 on Nol.  His frustration seems sincere.  If he's not than, I'll tip my hat to the use of solid emo.  I've got a town read on you as well but it's keeping me out we're seeing the game the same way.  Are you getting behind the JiF right now? 

29 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

@AJ   I hadn't thought of the delayed death bit with incubator  I saw viable indicator as this is someone who can support a growth   hence in mafia can be converted.

I'm thinking it's the former. Nolder had a good point that if the Aliens are the Mafia then who in the story would be cult? I think we can put that to bed already 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

why so sad Nolder ? Why so Nasty ? All I did was vote you and you go ballistic ? Thanks for the mock outrage and solidifying my vote on you're ass.

Mad because you haven't done sh*t and then you drop a vote on me with no explanation. Even trying to lynch me you're not even playing just lurking and being useless.

58 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

so you wanna go with semantics nolder?? ok. I can do semantics.

Everytime you post you are posting COMMENTS. therefore that first post of yours IS filled with COMMENTS ABOUT CULT!

As for is that POST qa DISCUSSION   no  but it kick starts a discussion so its the catalyst for that discussion and PART of that discussion.

so...any more semantics you wanna go with? 

You're the one playing word games. The fact is all I said a first was "please don't be a cult" that's not comments or discussion it's a ******* statement. I have to be specific because you're twisting what was said and why it was said.

15 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Mad because you haven't done sh*t and then you drop a vote on me with no explanation. Even trying to lynch me you're not even playing just lurking and being useless.

and yet my vote still stays on you :)

and trust me I've been reading the game and I know exactly whats going on. I've got my reasons for playing the way I currently am. So just because I'm not posting a bunch of Jibberish like you do certainly does not mean "not playing" 

FWIW I gave a reason why I voted you go back and read skimmer

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Thats where Im at.  I've done a 180 on Nol.  His frustration seems sincere.  If he's not than, I'll tip my hat to the use of solid emo.  I've got a town read on you as well but it's keeping me out we're seeing the game the same way.  Are you getting behind the JiF right now? 

It's not getting behind you if I said it all first, dummy. Derp.

25 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm wondering If I should tell you guys who I am or if I should just let JIF and APE and JC who call me scum every single game, whether I post or not, just stab themselves in the ******* face.

I don't think you're scum every game. I grill you every game to read you. Then read you pretty right. Big difference, since that's what I'm supposed to do.

Also, you're again tipping that you know these people are town showing town tells. So... gotcha.

Derp.

Archived