Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JiF said:

I voted you for 2 straights days and then today, on day 3, I switched to him because of his play; a blatant disregard for activity followed by a no reason opportunistic switch you after parking his vote on JC for 2 days and not contributing....but, I always vote Smash because he's Smash.  No other reason. 

lmfao 

Keep going since I actually did give a reason for voting .... show how you don't actually read the game and relish the troll which is all you basically are.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Keep going since I actually did give a reason for voting .... show how you don't actually read the game and relish the troll which is all you basically are.

Smash, if people constantly think you're scum, maybe it's time to look at the common denominator.  Hint:  It's not Ape or JiF.  It's not always up to other people to change their ways to account for you.  You've threatened to quit Mafia like 7 times now when you catch heat and you simultaneously lash out with personal attacks.  Is that a way to handle a game?  It's the internet dude, it's not that serious. 

This is me not dropping the hammer on you even though I have you in my current Top 3.  Unvote and play you selfish baby. 

On 9/10/2017 at 9:02 AM, Nynaeve said:

Final Vote Count

Spoot (4) - Crusher, Pac, Ape, AJ

Pac (3) - Dice, JiF, Spoot

Nolder (2) - SMC, Dunnie

Smash (2) - LZM, JC

Hallia (2) - Nolder, 80

JC (1) - Smash

It's a lynch.

Ok this doesn't tell me much except where the **** is Dunnie and Hallia's replacement?

Also I don't remember why Pac voted Spoot when he's been throwing shade at Ape all game, will have to look that up.

On 9/13/2017 at 1:18 PM, Nynaeve said:

D2 Final Vote Count

SMC (4) - Crusher, LZM, Nolder, AJ

LZM (3) - 80, JC, SMC

Nolder (2) - Dice, JiF

AJ (1) - Pac

Smash (1) - Ape

JC (1) - Smash

It's a lynch.

I think the odds of there being a scummate on LZM pretty low.

I'd consider 80 and JC pretty much clear.

21 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I think the odds of there being a scummate on LZM pretty low.

I'd consider 80 and JC pretty much clear.

Poor logic here.  Your conclusion is at least half correct, since I'm town, but why couldn't JC have been distancing from a teammate?  He's a very cerebral player (except when Ape drags him into poop flinging), and I wouldn't put that past him at all. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Poor logic here.  Your conclusion is at least half correct, since I'm town, but why couldn't JC have been distancing from a teammate?  He's a very cerebral player (except when Ape drags him into poop flinging), and I wouldn't put that past him at all. 

It's not really logic and you're right to doubt it. It's just my hunch. I just don't think this would be a case where you or JC would park on a teammate. 

When so many other players are scattered to the winds why not just follow suit if you're scum? 

For example on that VC no one is voting Hallia despite the very easy case to be made about activity.

If I were scum that's probably exactly where I would have parked my vote.

No one would have questioned it until much later in the game if at all.

15 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It's not really logic and you're right to doubt it. It's just my hunch. I just don't think this would be a case where you or JC would park on a teammate. 

When so many other players are scattered to the winds why not just follow suit if you're scum? 

For example on that VC no one is voting Hallia despite the very easy case to be made about activity.

If I were scum that's probably exactly where I would have parked my vote.

No one would have questioned it until much later in the game if at all.

JN Mafia, even on a bad day, is too smart for this.  No one gets away with stray, meaningless votes for long, especially if that's coupled with any other scummy behaviors.

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JN Mafia, even on a bad day, is too smart for this.  No one gets away with stray, meaningless votes for long, especially if that's coupled with any other scummy behaviors.

Well until his outburst Smash got away with it 2 days in a row, just sayin.

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash, if people constantly think you're scum, maybe it's time to look at the common denominator.  Hint:  It's not Ape or JiF.  It's not always up to other people to change their ways to account for you.  You've threatened to quit Mafia like 7 times now when you catch heat and you simultaneously lash out with personal attacks.  Is that a way to handle a game?  It's the internet dude, it's not that serious. 

This is me not dropping the hammer on you even though I have you in my current Top 3.  Unvote and play you selfish baby. 

Im the Doc do what the fcuk you want with that. This reveal is out of respect for Nyn who put the time in to make this game. 

@Smashmouth

I don't need a lecture from you to tell me how I have to act and when it comes to changing my play style, I have numerous times,

Yeah and I thought the past few games where you were more active during D1 were great. I didn't feel like you were lurking or dragging down town or anything like that, and yes I do often have those thoughts when you join games and check out until like D5. Even when you're townie you're worthless until endgame anyway when you do that sh*t.

yet no matter what, I get antagonized and called scum every single game by the same ******* people sometimes when I post nothing, sometimes when I'm involved regardless of what I say. 

This happens to all of us. Come on how many times have I been mislynched as town on D1 here? A lot of that is my fault it's how I play and it puts people off. I know that and I own it. But if you're going to get upset that the same people call you scum...I mean COME ON! There are some people I try to rattle every game I play with them because I literally have trouble reading them. CTM is one of those people. I can't read him for sh*t and he's fooled me many times so I try to nitpick at him to see if I can get a better read. It's really petty sh*t but it's for my benefit as a townie. I sometimes do the same thing with SMC although I haven't really done it in a long time because he doesn't play as much anymore. Point is people might **** with you just to see what you do you can't take it personally. You're giving them tools to control you when they are scum.

I'm 100 % sure the people doing this are trying to piss me off and work me up into a Emo frenzy and they are doing it on purpose every single time. The flags on what they ask me and the things they say are the same.

You ever think that maybe it's because you blow up every time? I mean you are literally saying "here are my buttons if you want a meltdown just press here".

Not one person in this game has made one common sense argument on why I'm supposed to be scum. 

I'll give you one. ******* LURKING YOU IDIOT! Lurking is never to the benefit of town. It's a game ******* participate in it! If your "strategy" is to sit back and let other people take each other out then you're just being a pussy. Like holy sh*t there will be another game, and another one after that, and another one after that. So what if you get taken out early? I would think that would be more fun than not playing for half the game and then having whoever's left alive bitch at you because they can't trust you because you chose to be MIA while other people were making bonds and building trust and reading each others gameplay.

. You called me scum because I moved a vote off JC. In reality made no real case on JC and I explained that to you and why I actually moved my vote, your next post was Smash gives no explanation which tells me you didn't bother to read what I said just like always.

So maybe the mother****er is scum. Or maybe he's an idiot. Why don't you just tell them GFY and laugh at them after the game is over instead of blowing up so much? I mean I know I'm not one to lecture on blowing up because I do it often enough myself but from the outside looking in it's like holy sh*t dude you should not be getting THIS mad.

I get the..... "Smash does not post enough hes scum." 

As stated previously I think that's perfectly valid.

So I try to post and change my style, I announce that, then in the next accusation, even though I stated my intentions, I get "Smash is posting too much on day 1 hes scum." I don't feel people bother to read anything being said and I'm constantly having to repeat myself over and over and over.

Changing your meta is ******* hard. Even if you announce it outside the game and stay consistent people are still going to roast you for awhile. You have to stick with it for like 10+ games and then eventually people will start coming out of the woodwork to defend you. "Oh yeah Smash did used to lurk but for awhile now he's been really active early on I don't think this is a reason to lynch him, I mean he did it last game and he was town". The hard part is you'll be getting mislynched for awhile before you hit that point. And also you're probably more comfortable in your old meta anyway. I know I am. I've tried to change my meta before a few times and usually I just give up and go back to what feels comfortable. I don't blame you but like it's like a diet or something if you really want it you have to keep working at it and once you slip you have to start all over. I say don't give up and if I see you staying active early in games I'll keep it in mind and try to remember to come out and defend you if someone makes a meta attack. Promise.

Lately its Smash is a liar and a few times even though I admitted to the mistake in the thread it makes no difference I get the "fcuk you it was no mistake your a liar"

Lol well come on that's the game dude. I've called people I knew were telling the truth liars before as scum and honestly sometimes that even works. I've also called people liars as town before when they weren't lying it was just my inability to read correctly. I mean it's a game of lying it happens.

Im the Doc do what the fcuk you want with that. This reveal is out of respect for Nyn who put the time in to make this game. 

For the record I'm in the camp that thinks docs shouldn't lurk. But anyway, can you tell us who you targeted both nights? Odds are pretty good those people are town if you're telling the truth.

Just now, Nolder said:

@Smashmouth

Yeah and I thought the past few games where you were more active during D1 were great. I didn't feel like you were lurking or dragging down town or anything like that, and yes I do often have those thoughts when you join games and check out until like D5. Even when you're townie you're worthless until endgame anyway when you do that sh*t.

This happens to all of us. Come on how many times have I been mislynched as town on D1 here? A lot of that is my fault it's how I play and it puts people off. I know that and I own it. But if you're going to get upset that the same people call you scum...I mean COME ON! There are some people I try to rattle every game I play with them because I literally have trouble reading them. CTM is one of those people. I can't read him for sh*t and he's fooled me many times so I try to nitpick at him to see if I can get a better read. It's really petty sh*t but it's for my benefit as a townie. I sometimes do the same thing with SMC although I haven't really done it in a long time because he doesn't play as much anymore. Point is people might **** with you just to see what you do you can't take it personally. You're giving them tools to control you when they are scum.

You ever think that maybe it's because you blow up every time? I mean you are literally saying "here are my buttons if you want a meltdown just press here".

I'll give you one. ******* LURKING YOU IDIOT! Lurking is never to the benefit of town. It's a game ******* participate in it! If your "strategy" is to sit back and let other people take each other out then you're just being a pussy. Like holy sh*t there will be another game, and another one after that, and another one after that. So what if you get taken out early? I would think that would be more fun than not playing for half the game and then having whoever's left alive bitch at you because they can't trust you because you chose to be MIA while other people were making bonds and building trust and reading each others gameplay.

So maybe the mother****er is scum. Or maybe he's an idiot. Why don't you just tell them GFY and laugh at them after the game is over instead of blowing up so much? I mean I know I'm not one to lecture on blowing up because I do it often enough myself but from the outside looking in it's like holy sh*t dude you should not be getting THIS mad.

As stated previously I think that's perfectly valid.

Changing your meta is ******* hard. Even if you announce it outside the game and stay consistent people are still going to roast you for awhile. You have to stick with it for like 10+ games and then eventually people will start coming out of the woodwork to defend you. "Oh yeah Smash did used to lurk but for awhile now he's been really active early on I don't think this is a reason to lynch him, I mean he did it last game and he was town". The hard part is you'll be getting mislynched for awhile before you hit that point. And also you're probably more comfortable in your old meta anyway. I know I am. I've tried to change my meta before a few times and usually I just give up and go back to what feels comfortable. I don't blame you but like it's like a diet or something if you really want it you have to keep working at it and once you slip you have to start all over. I say don't give up and if I see you staying active early in games I'll keep it in mind and try to remember to come out and defend you if someone makes a meta attack. Promise.

Lol well come on that's the game dude. I've called people I knew were telling the truth liars before as scum and honestly sometimes that even works. I've also called people liars as town before when they weren't lying it was just my inability to read correctly. I mean it's a game of lying it happens.

For the record I'm in the camp that thinks docs shouldn't lurk. But anyway, can you tell us who you targeted both nights? Odds are pretty good those people are town if you're telling the truth.

I deleted my posts, not worth it anymore

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

not worth it Nolder

Yes it is. You still feel sh*tty and I don't want you to quit playing.

Look what do you want to do? Are you not into this game anymore? I can hammer you and let you go and you can chill out for awhile and not be so stressed. I don't necessarily believe your claim so I wont feel bad about it. I think it sucks that you're in this position whatever your role is though so I'm willing to let you slide too if you want to keep going. You want to help me lynch AJ?

Archived