Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Yes it is. You still feel sh*tty and I don't want you to quit playing.

Look what do you want to do? Are you not into this game anymore? I can hammer you and let you go and you can chill out for awhile and not be so stressed. I don't necessarily believe your claim so I wont feel bad about it. I think it sucks that you're in this position whatever your role is though so I'm willing to let you slide too if you want to keep going. You want to help me lynch AJ?

You're telling me you don't believe my claim then asking me to help you lynch AJ ? Do you see how scummy that looks ? If you don't believe me the answer is simple Hammer me now. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yes it is. You still feel sh*tty and I don't want you to quit playing.

Look what do you want to do? Are you not into this game anymore? I can hammer you and let you go and you can chill out for awhile and not be so stressed. I don't necessarily believe your claim so I wont feel bad about it. I think it sucks that you're in this position whatever your role is though so I'm willing to let you slide too if you want to keep going. You want to help me lynch AJ?

here's a tidbit for ya ...how many times has Ape forgot to say Derp ? His so called PR ..... 2, 3 times maybe ? I can think of 2 right off the top of my head yet hes still here. Don't Mods kill players for missing numerous PR's yet Ape is still here. How is that ?

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JN Mafia, even on a bad day, is too smart for this.  No one gets away with stray, meaningless votes for long, especially if that's coupled with any other scummy behaviors.

This is hilarious .... Players here have been putting in meaningless votes for years bouncing around all over the place and never been called out. JC does it a lot Hess does it all the time Ape votes the entire game before Day 3 so how do you make a statement like this ? Oh that's right I moved a vote. Nevermind 

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You're telling me you don't believe my claim then asking me to help you lynch AJ ? Do you see how scummy that looks ? If you don't believe me the answer is simple Hammer me now. 

Well if you're scum and AJ is scum what do I care? I'll take your vote to help me lynch someone.

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

here's a tidbit for ya ...how many times has Ape forgot to say Derp ? His so called PR ..... 2, 3 times maybe ? I can think of 2 right off the top of my head yet hes still here. Don't Mods kill players for missing numerous PR's yet Ape is still here. How is that ?

Dude I didn't want to say this on thread but I already pegged Ape for having a fake PR days ago. I PM'd Nyn about it even. So sometimes you feel like you're the only one that sees something but really this is a game of information and we hold our cards unless necessary. I'm not convinced Ape is scum even though he's faking a PR but even if he is he can be taken out pretty much whenever. As you've seen you noticed his PR was fake, so has Pac, and so have I. I'd be surprised if there were more then 3 players in this game who thought it was real. We just didn't say anything. Well...Pac did I guess. But **** him amirite?

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Well if you're scum and AJ is scum what do I care? I'll take your vote to help me lynch someone.

Dude I didn't want to say this on thread but I already pegged Ape for having a fake PR days ago. I PM'd Nyn about it even. So sometimes you feel like you're the only one that sees something but really this is a game of information and we hold our cards unless necessary. I'm not convinced Ape is scum even though he's faking a PR but even if he is he can be taken out pretty much whenever. As you've seen you noticed his PR was fake, so has Pac, and so have I. I'd be surprised if there were more then 3 players in this game who thought it was real. We just didn't say anything. Well...Pac did I guess. But **** him amirite?

well if you believe APE is missing his PR and not been mod killed does that not make him a top candidate for scum ? 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

well if you believe APE is missing his PR and not been mod killed does that not make him a top candidate for scum ? 

Not really. Maybe he's just ******* around and having fun with the game. Maybe he's 3rd party. Maybe he's using this game to see what he can get away with for a future game. I dunno but I think he's an easy lynch so I am ok with just ignoring it for now.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Not really. Maybe he's just ******* around and having fun with the game. Maybe he's 3rd party. Maybe he's using this game to see what he can get away with for a future game. I dunno but I think he's an easy lynch so I am ok with just ignoring it for now.

So all the excuses in the world for Ape but the un-countered Doc is an Idiot ? Just curious on the Logic here 

Just now, A.J. said:

@Smashmouth who did you protect?

weve had no NKs but some delayed deaths at the end of D2. Id expect there to be more of those. Do you have a character to claim as well?

and Ape faking a PR doesn't mean anything to me. How does that logic make him scum automatically?

Did you read the instructions by Nyn at the beginning of the game ? Character reveal = Mod Kill ...

Faking a PR means nothing ? So hes just doing it to entertain us ....gotcha. I mean Town usually make it a top priority to confuse other townies ..right ?

Never said it automatically made him scum don't put words in my mouth . I said it made him a top candidate. 

My questioning to Nolder has a purpose you probably have not figured out yet .

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

night 1 and night 2 what do you think they were 

Probably nothing since you keep beating around the bush like you have been all Day.

in a game with zero NKs in two phases, if you're legit then that most likely means your targets were Town and you saved them. You could take two more people off the table today.

but instead you bullsh*t and play coy. You can die scum 

Just now, A.J. said:

Probably nothing since you keep beating around the bush like you have been all Day.

in a game with zero NKs in two phases, if you're legit then that most likely means your targets were Town and you saved them. You could take two more people off the table today.

but instead you bullsh*t and play coy. You can die scum 

just to help you with how a doc works in this game 99.99 percent of the time a Doc will self protect the first few phases of the game to protect his Power Role from a random kill at night . Does that help ? Not beating around the bush at all you should know this if you have played this game for any length of time.

Convenient. Also disagree that Mafia shots are ever random, and considering your claim I highly doubt they aimed at you. If you're Town you were getting pushed as lynch bait from D1. They wouldn't shoot you and take a ML off the board

i don't buy it

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

@Smashmouth   so you self protected for two days?

and you think that's how a doc works 99% of the time? you DO realize that your job is to stop mafia kills right? So did you think mafia was most likely to target you?

thats exactly how a Doc works .... You self protect until another power role reveals itself ....you try to keep a low key so as not to have to reveal so you can easily protect the other revealed power roles. I thought you guys were veteran players ?

To randomly protect another player early in the game is dreadfully stupid and by no means the way a Doc should be played. As a Doc you are in self preservation mode early in the game saving yourself for important protections once the Cop or other power roles reveal themselves.

Unless of course you think random protections early leaving yourself open for a mafia night kill is good strategy

Just now, Smashmouth said:

you are saying that my friend not me. I never ever said my self protections deflected mafia shots at night. 

It's implied since D2 and D3 opened without any deaths. Crusher dying at the end of D2 is the only indication of some sort of scum killing power

shakes head.

your JOB is to stop mafia kills not just protect PRs. Saving a VT can be a vitally important move too.

I will go along with self protecting N1 but that's about as far as id agree with you. After that   if you haven't already  you should be making your best guess at where the kill is going. sometimes that is yourself but docs usually lie kinda low so most of the time its not.

55 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So all the excuses in the world for Ape but the un-countered Doc is an Idiot ? Just curious on the Logic here 

Are you forgetting the part where I literally gave you the choice of whether I should hammer or not? Are you forgetting that you're still self voting?

I didn't make any excuses for Ape I literally just said he's an easy lynch so I'll leave him for later if need be.

You are the one trying to cut your own throat.

50 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Did you read the instructions by Nyn at the beginning of the game ? Character reveal = Mod Kill ...

Faking a PR means nothing ? So hes just doing it to entertain us ....gotcha. I mean Town usually make it a top priority to confuse other townies ..right ?

Never said it automatically made him scum don't put words in my mouth . I said it made him a top candidate. 

My questioning to Nolder has a purpose you probably have not figured out yet .

Enlighten me?

38 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

just to help you with how a doc works in this game 99.99 percent of the time a Doc will self protect the first few phases of the game to protect his Power Role from a random kill at night . Does that help ? Not beating around the bush at all you should know this if you have played this game for any length of time.

So you're implying you self protected both nights. Explain why they would try to hit you the second time after you were already saved from a kill on N1?

Just now, Nolder said:

So you're implying you self protected both nights. Explain why they would try to hit you the second time after you were already saved from a kill on N1?

you know what man, I have no ******* idea whats going on at night STOP trying to imply I said my self protections had anything to do with that. Jesus Christ read the ******* game . IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN COMPREHEND...... I NEVER SAID MY PROTECTIONS WERE THE REASON NO ONE DIED AT NIGHT OK ~!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO I DIDN'T IMPLY I SELF PROTECTED I MADE IT PAINFULLY CLEAR I SELF PROTECTED

You see its this line of questioning that pisses me off. All the answers to these ridiculous questions have already been covered

It's a fair question to ask. All most of us know is that there haven't been any deaths when Day opened, and so far only one town death by something at the end of Day 2. I assume there will probably be another when D3 ends - but if you are telling the truth I doubt you blocked anything because I doubt you were ever a target for scum before now

still a big IF. The lack of counter claim is the only thing that really helps you 

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

It's a fair question to ask. All most of us know is that there haven't been any deaths when Day opened, and so far only one town death by something at the end of Day 2. I assume there will probably be another when D3 ends - but if you are telling the truth I doubt you blocked anything because I doubt you were ever a target for scum before now

still a big IF. The lack of counter claim is the only thing that really helps you 

AJ I'm cool with questions I really am But when I get asked the same questions over and over that have already been covered within the last 20 minutes it begins to get a bit annoying. 

Archived