Chiefs vs Cheats

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breaking news: Brady buying an Apple Watch tomorrow morning.

He's still running out of the tunnel.

The worst thing about last night was the NBC announcers constantly making apologies for the horrible cheater defense . The Best thing about last night was watching the cheaters 2 high prize CBs gettin

Posted Images

I have a gut feeling this is actually going to be a rough year for the Pats.  Our division is so weak that they'll still win it but I have a feeling their dynasty is finally going to end, starting this year.  We'll see though.  

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

All I see are Chiefs DL with their jerseys twisted backward. sh*t never changes.

Seriously.  I'd take the fine and put the refs on blast every single time in the post game 

Didn't Kraft recently say he'd have no problem in the future if Belichick decided to part ways with Brady. It's not the first time Kraft has said something like this about Brady. A few years ago he made a comment that if Brady didn't accept his offer they might have to let him go. And later he said that Brady was like his son. I can see Brady maybe some day playing on the 49ers his hometown team. His dad had season tickets with SF for years.

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I have a gut feeling this is actually going to be a rough year for the Pats.  Our division is so weak that they'll still win it but I have a feeling their dynasty is finally going to end, starting this year.  We'll see though.  

They are going to win 14+

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I cut the cable Wednesday.....    no Football.  Im in the middle of a Brad Thor novel.  serios.  Am I missing anything?

It's on NBC. You don't need a cord. 

5 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I have chosen to not even get basic TV. Just internet.  

nbc.com its free live stream.  Man people, at least look around.  And if you need to ask if you are missing anything, you are missing something because you felt the need to ask.

edit: sorry if that comes off harsh, i'm incredibly annoyed for having listened to Collinsworth for 2 ******* hours already

Edited by JETSfaninNE
  • Like 1