Ardarius Stewart to be INACTIVE?

Integrity28

9 hours ago, Tinstar said:

The major problem here is some of you are looking for ways this team can win games while others are looking for ways this team can get the 1st pick in the draft.  I wonder which group is aligned with the thinking of the coaching staff ?

Trick question. The coaching staff is thinking 'I wonder if university of Phoenix has a program for car sales'

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Kearse and Kerley aren't scrubs or after thoughts and Kalif Raymond is a real return threat. I  honestly can believe the frequent idiocy of this board. 

You just tipped off the Bills as to who our returner will be.

Now we're going to lose because of you...Nice strategery. SMH

1 hour ago, Scoop24 said:

This exactly why I wanted nothing to do with Kerley .. hensen and Stewart where really starting to come on .. 

Well honestly it's not Kerley making the decision. If this ends up being true i am done with Bowles. Stewart and Hansen should play as long as they are healthy. 

Also if this is true I think this means we are just going to run the ball a lot. Lol. Since I doubt Kerse and Kerley could know much of the playbook in a few days. 

So start Powell in fantasy leagues. Lol. Oh and fu(k Bowles if this is true about Stewart. 

14 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

This is their source a ******* Cimini prediction lol!

Rich CiminiESPN Staff Writer 

Predicting the seven inactives for the Jets: Obviously, the main question concerns the No. 2 QB spot. From what I understand, the only way it's not Bryce Petty is if Todd Bowles still has reservations about Petty's knee. Petty practiced fully all week, but Christian Hackenberg got some reps, too. With that, the inactives: Hackenberg, TE Jordan Leggett, S Rontez Miles, CB Derrick Jones, G Dakota Dozier, WR Chad Hansen and WR ArDarius Stewart.

If true thou the Jets are benching their 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th round draft picks who the **** is scouting for this team, meanwhile we watch Kareem Hunt in a similar offense the Jets will run who the Jets technically passed on twice (Jets traded out of their 3rd rounder, and then picked Stewart after the trade back before Hunt was selected)vin a awesome RB class for a team who has 2 RB's over the age of 30, clown shoes, serious clown shoes with this team during the draft unless it's oh look a guy who everyone in the world who pays attention to football some how fell in our laps at 6, and even then you argue both picks could have been used better (Beasly over Leo which I don't agree with, but can be argued, and a Qb over Adams which I do agree with).

Leggett being out should have a bigger impact in this game than Stewart.  Oh well 1st overall pick, here we come.

3 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

This exactly why I wanted nothing to do with Kerley .. hensen and Stewart where really starting to come on .. 

It's a textbook Jets move. There's no reason to like anything about this organization besides wanting to root for some young players to develop. So in a rebuild year they resign an aging jag vet to displace their 3rd round rookie who got everybody excited during preseason. Textbook Jets. **** this team

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

It's a textbook Jets move. There's no reason to like anything about this organization besides wanting to root for some young players to develop. So in a rebuild year they resign an aging jag vet to displace their 3rd round rookie who got a lot of fans excited durin preseason. Textbook Jets. **** this team

They jam the "rebuilding" sh*t down our throats and then sign Josh McCown. They aren't tanking Macc and Bowles have no clue. 

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

They jam the "rebuilding" sh*t down our throats and then sign Josh McCown. They aren't tanking Macc and Bowles have no clue. 

And hey look I have not really hated too much on the GM until this point but it's just a ******* complete joke.

and it's not just this move but the compiling of sh*t and it's reached the Mendoza line for me 

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Just read this on Rotoworld feed. Unreal.

i can't believe we still need a GM.

Why?

I'm glad we have a 3rd round WR who's bound to be inactive..

I'm glad we reached on a guy who's only a name because he played at Alabama

I'm glad we decided to spend a 3rd round pick at WR in a draft that was HORRIBLE at WR, instead of a RB in a draft that was LOADED at RB

I'm glad we didn't take KAREEM HUNT when we needed another runner back

I'm glad Macc is making good picks.

4 hours ago, gEYno said:

Oh FFS, is anything not Bowles fault?

How is it some like you aren't aware that it was the Bowlesuminati that secretly orchestrated the signing of Kerley, and further insisted on Kearse instead of greater draft pick compensation from Seattle? How can you sheeple not see the curtain he's dropped in to obscure your view?

lol

Week 1 of an obvious roster-dump season, with a HC already on the hot seat after coming off a 5-win season before this roster purge. The GM has just acquired a pair of 27-28 yr old veteran WRs who, while unspectacular compared to a rookie's perceived/future upside, have 51 and 37 career starts respectively, and are both reliable and more than capable of starting right this instant.  

Bowles doesn't have anywhere near the clout of a Belichick, Reid, Tomlin, etc., nor the clean slate of a 1st year HC with a fresh bag full of mulligan chips to cash in, nor is he deserving of either of these advantages. So if fans don't want to see these 2 on the field, and their blood pressure spikes when they hear Bowles say "_____ gave us the better chance to win right now," then perhaps they should direct their collective ire towards the one that actually added them to the roster.

Kearse & Kerley are younger, experienced WRs who were both brought in to be used as active football players, not mentors and class moms. If they're both active, whether this week or by next week, it should not be surprising.

Considering the quality of posters left in this board, it's not surprising. They are so eager to bash the jets they can't even wait until the real news comes out they just freak out based on stupid speculation..

It really is comical. Cimini can say whatever he wants at this point and this board will eat it up lol

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived