### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BroadwayJoe12 said:

I'm just operating under the assumption that if the Darnold, Rosen etc do come out, we won't be in a position to draft them. And if we are in a position to draft them, they won't come out. Just like Winston and Mariota. If you come to that realization now, it won't sting so much when we draft a CB in eight months. 

I'm being 110% honest here.

If the pick is anything other than QB next year, I'm out.  I'll just start treating this team like I treat the Knicks and stop watching and caring.

Come on guys... We have a young team playing on the road in the first game of the season.  Let the rookies make mistakes.  I see a team down by 4 on the road with a chance to take the lead with a TD.  They're going to be bad this season that's known but let them learn and progress.  I honestly have no problem with the way this game is going so far.  I just hope that the offense starts throwing down the field more consistently once they feel out the defense.  

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I'm being 110% honest here.

If the pick is anything other than QB next year, I'm out.  I'll just start treating this team like I treat the Knicks and stop watching and caring.

Man I said the SAME thing to my wife the other day.......for the first time in over 40 years of being a fan I actually considered being a fan of another team...but then I refuse to change teams and then this piece of shyt wins the superbowl just to spite me and all the money I've invested all my life and all the abuse I've taken.......

So either we win one in my lifetime or I go to my grave with everyone who knows me understanding the very definition of loyalty and stupidity. There can be no other explanation.

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Not sure why you play a 38 year old and make this quick pass play calls. 

Because he can't read a defense or get off his 1st option.  If that is how your starter plays QB, you call quick slants, passes to the flat and screens to "help" him make plays. 

Until we have a QB who can get off his first read, we will never see a true, successful, WCO.

Just now, JetFanatic said:

Come on guys... We have a young team playing on the road in the first game of the season.  Let the rookies make mistakes.  I see a team down by 4 on the road with a chance to take the lead with a TD.  They're going to be bad this season that's known but let them learn and progress.  I honestly have no problem with the way this game is going so far.  I just hope that the offense starts throwing down the field more consistently once they feel out the defense.  

I see Josh McCown handing off to Matt Forte and I think, "this is about our future."

Archived