### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, JetFanatic said:

Come on guys... We have a young team playing on the road in the first game of the season.  Let the rookies make mistakes.  I see a team down by 4 on the road with a chance to take the lead with a TD.  They're going to be bad this season that's known but let them learn and progress.  I honestly have no problem with the way this game is going so far.  I just hope that the offense starts throwing down the field more consistently once they feel out the defense.  

No doubt, however, they aren't playing a blue chip.

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Trying to make the FG longer I guess.

It worked, but only because Buffalo had the audacity to try to convert a 1st down (i.e. trying to score a TD) instead of playing for a shorter FG like we do. 

True, not sure what gave him the illusion that this defense could stop them giving them an extra down to make up that 5 yards.

You guys are ridiculous! Youngest team in the league other than McCown & on the road vs the #1 running game in the league with a top notch Oline returning all 5 starters!

We're down by 4 & playing hard except Mo. Its gonna be a bad year, you didn't know that? Drama queens.

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

You guys are ridiculous! Youngest team in the league other than McCown & on the road vs the #1 running game in the league with a top notch Oline returning all 5 starters!

We're down by 4 & playing hard except Mo. Its gonna be a bad year, you didn't know that? Drama queens.

"Hahaha! Bluefish! It's just BLUEFISH!"

https://m.imgur.com/t/funny/EIaDIa3

Archived