### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a sliding scale isn't it? I mean what did you expect? I think for a team as bad as we know the Jets are, they've played well... Very few penalties, a couple nice places by a few young guys, no embarrassing mishaps, not getting blown out, an INT, some critical stops, special teams has looked good... For this team? That's pretty good. 

You don't call having a clear pick-6 with 4 blockers in front of you and getting tackled by your own teammate embarrassing? I'm glad we have no expectations this year because I found it hilarious instead of being distraught. That was the jetsiest play of this young season and will be hard to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

You don't call having a clear pick-6 with 4 blockers in front of you and getting tackled by your own teammate embarrassing? I'm glad we have no expectations this year because I found it hilarious instead of being distraught. That was the jetsiest play of this young season and will be hard to beat.

Ah what? He got pushed into him by a Bill... But hey, you see it how you do and I'll see it how I do. It's all good.

I'm just really confused about what people here expected... This is about what I expected all along, so I'm not overly happy or upset. I think it's fine for what this team is... 

Ah what? He got pushed into him by a Bill... But hey, you see it how you do and I'll see it how I do. It's all good.
I'm just really confused about what people here expected... This is about what I expected all along, so I'm not overly happy or upset. I think it's fine for what this team is... 

Did he or did he not get tackled by another Jet? Doesn't matter what you expected it how much sunshine and rainbows you want to see. It happened. And it was glorious.

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

powell hurt?

That would be the least shocking thing about this putrid offense.

I don't know how many times he needs to get nicked up for people to realize that is why he will never be a featured back.

Archived