### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Deshaun Watson also got help on 3rd and long with a horrible PI call and threw an INT taken away by defensive hands to the face on Fowler on that same drive.  But let's trick with the woe is us mentality. 

The fact that he's on the field is a meaningful improvement over us - Sooo....

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Says the guy whose avatar has 4 ex-Jets QBs in it ;) 

Relax. He'll still probably be a good player. Just not worth the #6 overall pick on a team with harder to fill holes, in a draft supposedly filled with safety prospects...or even a draft that didn't. He'd be worth it only in hindsight if/when we find the next half dozen guys taken all turn out to be busts, including both QBs.

Oh yeah?!?  Well..... shut up!  I'm not even defending the picks, I just roll my eyes when people around here mindlessly decide to repeat the same crap when it doesn't even make sense in order to seem "cool".

See... at least THAT play would have been relevant to bitch about safeties.

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Oh yeah?!?  Well..... shut up!  I'm not even defending the picks, I just roll my eyes when people around here mindlessly decide to repeat the same crap when it doesn't even make sense in order to "seem cool".

See... at least THAT play would have been relevant to bitch about safeties.

lol

All good.

Also snarky ≠ cool. It just helps hide the pain.

As the announcer said, this team has a great offensive line, an all pro RB and a mobile QB.  They won't win many games but they are a handful for most defenses.  We have a young group, mixed in with some bad players (shrine, Davis)...it will take time.

Archived