Maxman

### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

3 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

let's send a memo to the OC and ask because I keep screaming the same thing to my wife and even she said it is a little ridiculous at this point

it the beer that makes you smart.  Morton cannot drink beer of the sideline

Just now, gEYno said:

I too was thinking that all we were missing this game was a 56% passer with a worse than 1:2 TD/INT ratio and over 5% INT%.

That means that you believe the book is written on Petty. I don't. Petty is unafraid to run the ball and hold it a bit a longer to find an open man, the o-line has played well in pass protection. Plus I'd rather watch a QB throw 2 interceptions going for 40 yard bombs than 1 interception the only time the qb tries to throw the ball more than 15 yards. 

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

I don't get it either.

Bowles is an arrogant jerkoff. Couldnt care any less this will be his only opportunity to be a HC. These punts when the clock basically says you have no chance to win if you punt are insane. He's done this multiple times...have never seen anything like this.

36 minutes ago, jack48 said:

Blowes is an ass

I  didn't see the particulars, maybe because if the don't convert, like they how they haven't all game, Bills ice the game? Seriously not being sarcastic, what yard line?

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

That punt made no sense. 

He gave the game away with that call. All Buffalo needed to do at that point was run it into the line 3 times and punt it right back. With the Jets offense they would have had no chance. There only chance was to convert that 4th to potentially have a chance

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Bowles is an arrogant jerkoff. Couldnt care any less this will be his only opportunity to be a HC. These punts when the clock basically says you have no chance to win if you punt are insane. He's done this multiple times...have never seen anything like this.

It's all political.  He's well liked by a few influential former coaches (e.g. Arians and Parcells).  He may be a their buddy, but he's not even a decent head coach.

Nothing but resources used on linebackers and safeties the past two years, immediately after an era when we used all our resources on DL, and they can't stop the Buffalo running game. I knew the offense would suck but that is inexcusable. Just wow.

37 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

"We felt that Punting on 4th and 7 with 4 minutes left and down by 9 gives us the best chance to win."

From what yard line????????