Jump to content
Maxman

### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

The only thing your rants told me is that you'll go after someone's intelligence for simply disagreeing with your ramblings, simultaneously misspell simple words, and use the english of a 4th grader while fighting to get the last word.

Sorry Moggz, but the moment you give joewilly12 enough credibility to bother arguing with him is the moment you lose that argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gEYno said:

Sorry Moggz, but the moment you give joewilly12 enough credibility to bother arguing with him is the moment you lose that argument.

I learned that the hard way lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Maxman said:

On another note, jetsinsider had 8 posts in their game thread today. JetNation had 1,131.

That's only because of the transition. They're going to revamp it and it will be better than ever...soon...very soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Can someone remind me why we keep this poster around despite his inability to follow a few simple rules?
 

@badposter12 is it time for another time out? Like a permanent one this time with an IP Ban?

You are Jet Nation. You're like Goodall and can lay out discipline at your own discretion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

I think Rodgers is a mutant like in X-Men. I swear he sometimes throws the ball forward before it has even reached his hands. Just amazing.

In truth if we had Rodgers services we would have won two SB or more by now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAR I said:

I thought it was a bit early to go for a 2 point conversion, and then he chased those points the rest of the way.  I don't think Parcells does that, I don't think Belichick does that, so I consider it a gaffe.  Not a major one, we weren't going to win that game no matter what, but a questionable and/or poor decision nonetheless.

SAR I

You are right chasing those points made the team think that they had to do something dramatic to beat a bad Bills team and it went totally against Bowles' crazy conservative approach with 4 minutes left to go in the game when he chose not to go for it on fourth down.

Just Odd...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Exactly. I'm not laying my soul on anyone.  I just desperately want a young QB that can give me a glimmer of hope.  There is nothing about McCown that gives me hope. 

The franchise themsel

Be sure to let us know how rooting "desperately" against the Jets all 16 weeks for your "glimmer of hope" turns out for you.

When we wind up picking 8th, and miss all four top QB prospects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Can someone remind me why we keep this poster around despite his inability to follow a few simple rules?
 

@badposter12 is it time for another time out? Like a permanent one this time with an IP Ban?

I put him on ignore and walked away from the computer I gave myself a timeout. 

I apologize for my behavior. 

Keep the faith guys we knew this was going to be a long season. 

I may ban  myself from post game posting during the 2017 season. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I put him on ignore and walked away from the computer I gave myself a timeout. 

I apologize for my behavior. 

Keep the faith guys we knew this was going to be a long season. 

I may ban  myself from post game posting during the 2017 season. 

 

 

We will beat you to it most likely.

Garbage poster continues to do garbage things. Go to counseling man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

You are Jet Nation. You're like Goodall and can lay out discipline at your own discretion. 

THE APPEAL PROCESS IS PAINFUL FOR ME TOO!  

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Stark said:

Let's see what happens without McCown. It's a waste of everyone's time. 

They're babying the young guys.  It appears they've already made up their mind that Hackenberg is the guy, but he's not ready to be in there.  In the mean time, Kizer plays his first game against Pittsburgh and they lost, but it was close. 

Hackenberg will start against the Jags, or Cleveland and if he's really horrible Petty will to end the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Warfish said:

Be sure to let us know how rooting "desperately" against the Jets all 16 weeks for your "glimmer of hope" turns out for you.

When we wind up picking 8th, and miss all four top QB prospects.

Be interested to see how it compares to a season-long campaign of telling strangers on the World Wide Web the correct way to be a football fan...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Pac said:

I have a feeling we're going to beat the Bills like they stole something. 

NostraPacas strikes again! 

We just lost to the one other team in the NFL that's also trying to tank. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gEYno said:

Be interested to see how it compares to a season-long campaign of telling strangers on the World Wide Web the correct way to be a football fan...

As opposed to a year of acting like a Pats fan and actively rooting for the Jets to fail, everyone to be fired, etc......all for the unknown of draft slot and maybe a chance to maybe draft a QB who maybe could be ok one day, maybe.

Going to be surreal here when we win, seriously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Warfish said:

As opposed to a year of acting like a Pats fan and actively rooting for the Jets to fail, everyone to be fired, etc......all for the unknown of draft slot and maybe a chance to maybe draft a QB who maybe could be ok one day, maybe.

Going to be surreal here when we win, seriously. 

I have no interest in litigating the merits of draft position with you.

I simply am amused that a person who's position is that fans rooting is irrelevant would spend his time bloviating as to how strangers should act as fans.  There's a certain irony there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, JiF said:

Not a chance.  Show some balls.  This teams sucks, they need every opportunity to score possible.

We're trying to lose without making it super obvious we're trying to lose.  So playing gutless makes sense.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gEYno said:

I have no interest in litigating the merits of draft position with you.

I simply am amused that a person who's position is that fans rooting is irrelevant would spend his time bloviating as to how strangers should act as fans.  There's a certain irony there.

Clearly you have interest, otherwise you wouldn't have continued to insert yourself between Mogz and myself as his proverbial white knight.  I am sure our friend Mogz can argue his own positions.

When fans are rooting against the Jets, and posting regularly and often about it at a Jets fan forum, you should expect Jets fans to push back.  

You can portray your position as for "the greater good", but at the end of the day it's still rooting actively against the Jets for a chance at a chance of a chance of a far from sure thing.  

Understandable in week 17-18 with the #1 directly pick on the line in a long already lost season.  Pretty damn detestable on opening day.  

I'm not telling you how to be a fan.  I'm telling you fans don't root against their own team.

I'm not telling you how to be a fan.  I'm telling you "fans" who buy the "we must suck for five years to be good eventually" are lacking basic understand of how the NFL works.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Clearly you have interest, otherwise you wouldn't have continued to insert yourself between Mogz and myself as his proverbial white knight.  I am sure our friend Mogz can argue his own positions.

...

I'm not telling you how to be a fan.  I'm telling you fans don't root against their own team.

...

I am interested in the irony of your position, it amuses me.  I am not interested in litigating the value of a draft pick.

Clearly, the second portion is false.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×