### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Typical Jets defense. Play decent all game and the second our offense wakes up and scores a big TD, they immediately allow the Bills to score an easy TD. That's just awful coaching IMO. 

No argument on awful coaching... but I think you underestimate how AWFUL the roster is.

Bowles and Safties and tiny linebackers who is really a safety.

Bowles should step to the podium after the game, and right before he starts the post game presser a 20 year old intern should whisper in his ear Mike Macc just sent me down to let you know you have been fired, then take the mic, and say Mr. Bowles (not coach Bowles) is ready for his presser sorry for the interruption.

4 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Tired, 4th Q, first game, still 21 points they have kept O in the game.

These comments are so laughably foolish.  This mantra that the poor little D can;t be expected to be great because the O is poor.  Know why the d is tired?

THEY LET THE OTHER TEAM RUN THE BALL UP AND DOWN THE F'ING FILED ALL GAME!

We put ALL of our resources into the D we have a D head coach and the D sucks, it sucked last year and it sucks so far this year.  How about if these high priced and high pick posers actually make a few plays to get off the field.

21 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Deshaun Watson is totally not a player, at all....

Yeah....I know. 

I also Remember when RG3 was going to revolutionize the way QB is played. Once upon a time, Rick Mirer was considered a promising rookie. 

And Marcu Mariota cant throw tye ball outside the lines...

Let's give it more than one drive..... 

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yeah....I know. 

I also Remember when RG3 was going to revolutionize the way QB is played. Once upon a time, Rick Mirer was considered a promising rookie. 

And Marcu Mariota cant throw tye ball outside the lines...

Let's give it more than one drive..... 

The real question is can they play Strong Safety?

We

Just now, Beerfish said:

These comments are so laughably foolish.  This mantra that the poor little D can;t be expected to be great because the O is poor.  Know why the d is tired?

We put ALL of our resources into the D we have a D head coach and the D sucks, it sucked lat year and it sucks so far this year.  How about if these high priced and high pick posers actually make a few plays to get off the field.

We have no impact LB's...ZERO.  Davis is our best LB, a guy we traded because he was a bust and brought him back.  No' Lb's and the defense will look bad.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

We put ALL of our resources into the D we have a D head coach and the D sucks, it sucked lat year and it sucks so far this year.  How about if these high priced and high pick posers actually make a few plays to get off the field.

It's almost as if safeties and ILBs and even good DLineman who don't generate pass rush isn't what wins football games.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Well we know we just lost a better DE than Wilkerson.  So that's gonna hurt.

But I also honestly think ownership/management may have some players ready to lose games if Bowles doesn't go along with the plan.  I know I would if I was management.

Archived