Jump to content
Maxman

### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

You know what, yeah it did.

I'm not masquerading as some happy go lucky, ego inflating, holier-than-though "fan" who gets their rocks off by telling people who believe that finally solving our QB woes is some sort of god foresaken travesty.

Nope, you're just a football fan rooting against the NY Jets.  Just like a Pats fan, or a Phins fan or a Buffalo Fan.  

To give you credit, at least you're honest about it.  

Quote

 I'm f*cking tired of watching Geno Smith, Ryan Fitzpatrick (over Jameis Winston and Mariota), Bryce Petty, Josh McCown, Christian Hackenberg, the list goes f*cking ON...

Who isn't.  The idea that going 0-16 will magically fix that is as much a fantasy as your phantom "tie goes to the WR" call.

People laying their entire souls on Darnold or Rosen will almost assuredly wind up massively disappointed, one way or the other.  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Stark said:

I just want kacey rogers sorry ass gone. Dude should have been kicked out with the mass firing. 

Maybe you didn't notice but TB was calling the D .... enough said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

You wasted your money on that Robbie Anderson jersey buttercup. 

No jersey here.

How'd JT Barrett look last night?

"ALL IN ON JT BARRETT, DRAFT HIM IN THE FIRST BEST QB IN COLLEGE".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

No jersey here sweetheart.

How'd JT Barrett look last night?

"ALL IN ON JT BARRETT, DRAFT HIM IN THE FIRST BEST QB IN COLLEGE".

Robbie Anderson LOL you are have sunken to an all-time low on this forum the dude sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Nope, you're just a football fan rooting against the NY Jets.  Just like a Pats fan, or a Phins fan or a Buffalo Fan.  

To give you credit, at least you're honest about it.  

Who isn't.  The idea that going 0-16 will magically fix that is as much a fantasy as your phantom "tie goes to the WR" call.

People laying their entire souls on Darnold or Rosen will almost assuredly wind up massively disappointed, one way or the other.  

 

 

 

Because rooting for Josh McCown to magically become something he never was and never will be + hoping that  the putrid offense we're fielding becomes the greatest show on turf and clinging on to THAT hope is so much better?  Guess what you need to win a championship in this league?  A QB.  Guess how you get one?  The draft.  Guess what gets you a better draft prospect?  A better draft pick.  

These 2 are phenomenal prospects.  I'd rather grab one of them and put ourselves in an infinitely better position for the next decade, than root for a 38 year old washed up Never-Was win a bunch of meaningless games, because our coach is an idiot, so I could pretend to feel happy about the Jets for a couple of weeks and ultimately feel miserable at the end of the year when Buffalo and Jacksonville grab both of them and we're left overdrafting the 3rd best available.  But hey, at least we had 4-5 "happy" football Sundays in 2017-2018 right?  I don't understand why MY, and everyone else who feels the same, thought process, kills other fans so much that they feel the need to "preach" to us that we're somehow "wrong".  You root for your outcome, we'll root for ours.  We're not the ones getting on our high horse.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Robbie Anderson LOL you are have sunken to an all-time low on this forum the dude sucks. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night.  I have a lonnnnnnng way to go before I hit your depths of low blows.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AbstraKt said:

Welp, Seattle was about to hang it up in a similar first half situation. End result - points.

Todd Bowles takes a knee with 3 timeouts left ENOUGH SAID 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

 

Whatever helps you sleep at night.  I have a lonnnnnnng way to go before I hit your depths of low.

In your mind. 

Im low to you because you cant handle the truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

In your mind. 

J

T

Barret.

1st round.

I pray my mind never deteriorates enough to get that low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Which Coach does Todd fire to cover up Kacey Rogers in 4 weeks. 

TB is calling the D today and did last year as well... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

J

T

Barret.

1st round.

I pray my mind never deteriorates enough to get that low.

Brain cells die daily you never had a chance from the start at equalling my intelligence you were doomed from the start. 

Robbie friggen Anderson LOL what a joke a dumb joke. 

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS follow along spell it and chant it with me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

As it turns out, when used properly, Sheldon Richardson is the best player on the field in pretty much every game he plays. Color-me shocked. 

Agree 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Brain cells die daily you never had a chance from the start at equalling my intelligence you were doomed from the start. 

Robbie friggen Anderson LOL what a joke a dumb joke. 

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS follow along spell it and chant it with me. 

Equaling*

Lmfao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Guess what you need to win a championship in this league?  A QB.  Guess how you get one?  The draft.  Guess what gets you a better draft prospect?  A better draft pick.

Guess how much effect you rooting FOR the Jets rather than AGAINST them has......none.

Guess how much effect you rooting FOR The Jets rather than AGAINST them has on the 2018 Draft....none.

You may want to consider why you even bother if you're this hateful towards the team.  Lot of other hobbies to enjoy, instead of spending your time rooting against the team you root for, lol.

28 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

These 2 are phenomenal prospects.

So we've heard.  Ryan Leaf was once a "phenomenal prospect" too.  May want to temper your lust mate, we may not get either, and either or both may not be anything better than what we already have once they hit the pros or play for this team.

28 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I don't understand why MY, and everyone else who feels the same, thought process, kills other fans so much that they feel the need to "preach" to us that we're somehow "wrong".

It doesn't kill me at all, anymore than a Pats fan rooting against the Jets kills me.  That's what you are, a Pats Fan equivalent.  I'll give you (rooting against us) the same sh*t I'd give them (rooting against us).

Functionally, you're the same,  People who root against the Jets and hate this franchise.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Guess how much effect you rooting FOR the Jets rather than AGAINST them has......none.

Guess how much effect you rooting FOR The Jets rather than AGAINST them has on the 2018 Draft....none.

You may want to consider why you even bother if you're this hateful towards the team.  Lot of other hobbies to enjoy, instead of spending your time rooting against the team you root for, lol.

So we've heard.  Ryan Leaf was once a "phenomenal prospect" too.  May want to temper your lust mate, we may not get either, and either or both may not be anything better than what we already have once they hit the pros or play for this team.

It doesn't kill me at all, anymore than a Pats fan rooting against the Jets kills me.  That's what you are, a Pats Fan equivalent.  I'll give you (rooting against us) the same sh*t I'd give them (rooting against us).

Functionally, you're the same,  People who root against the Jets and hate this franchise.

 

So because my rooting interest has zero effect on the draft, I should pretend to be happy and root for something that I personally feel will set the team, and my happiness with them, back years.  I'll have to write that down in my "be a gud fan" handbook.  Thanks!

It killed you enough to step on your soapbox lol, but all of this is good to know.  I'll throw you on ignore, tell you that rooting for them to win this year makes you the bad fan (since you think that giving people sh*t for their opinions about the future of the franchise is ok), and leave it at that.  Just remember, those of us "rooting" for a better draft pick aren't the ones who have this "itch" to attack everyone who feels different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

You get the point. LMFAO Robbie Anderson 

The only thing your rants told me is that you'll go after someone's intelligence for simply disagreeing with your ramblings, simultaneously misspell simple words, and use the english of a 4th grader while fighting to get the last word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The only thing your rants told me is that you'll go after someone's intelligence for simply disagreeing with your ramblings, simultaneously misspell simple words, and use the english of a 4th grader while fighting to get the last word.

I misspelled 1 word wrong you on the other hand know nothing about football. 

Im not ranting I'm trying to have an intelligent Jets message board discussion, your lack of reading comprehension and general knowledge of the game make it very difficult. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

As it turns out, when used properly, Sheldon Richardson is the best player on the field in pretty much every game he plays. Color-me shocked. 

He has two tackles today and is on the field with Aaron Rodgers.  I somehow don't think he's the best player on the field today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joejet said:

He has two tackles today and is on the field with Aaron Rodgers.  I somehow don't think he's the best player on the field today!

He would have been the best player on the field for the Jets today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I misspelled 1 word wrong you on the other hand know nothing about football. 

Im not ranting I'm trying to have an intelligent Jets message board discussion, your lack of reading comprehension and general knowledge of the game make it very difficult. 

 

Screenshot_20170910-185302.png

"I'm not ranting."

"Intelligent discussion!"

Screenshot_20170910-185616.png

"I'm not attacking intelligence!"

My reading comprehension is fine.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

He would have been the best player on the field for the Jets today. 

To be fair im a 31 year old Brit who has never pkayed Gridiron is his life, and I think I could have been the best player on the field for Jets today.....

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Screenshot_20170910-185302.png

"I'm not ranting."

"Intelligent discussion!"

Screenshot_20170910-185616.png

"I'm not attacking intelligence!"

My reading comprehension is fine.  Yours on the other hand...well the screenshots speak for themselves.

Yawn go wash your Robbie Anderson jersey and put it back in the drawer next to the Ryan Fitzpatrick Buccaneers.Jets,Bills.Texans,Bengals,Rams jersey's.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yawn go wash your Robbie Anderson jersey and put it back in the drawer next to the Ryan Fitzpatrick Buccaneers.Jets,Bills.Texans,Bengals,Rams jersey's.

My reading comprehension is fine. Hell, reading comprehension isn't the issue here. It's more of an issue with you going after people who disagree with you and then spiraling out of control.  I Ieft our disagreement because we don't see eye to eye on Robby or the INT, made a light hearted comment on ticket costs with another poster, and you came after me with a snarky "LOL ROBBY ANDERSON JERSEY" comment out of left field with that comment quoted. Look in the mirror before going after others.  Look at what you just posted.  I don't own either one of those players jerseys, hated Fitz, but this is the "intelligent discussion" you're trying to have? I'm done here.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Joejet said:

He has two tackles today and is on the field with Aaron Rodgers.  I somehow don't think he's the best player on the field today!

I think Rodgers is a mutant like in X-Men. I swear he sometimes throws the ball forward before it has even reached his hands. Just amazing.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

My reading comprehension is fine. Hell, reading comprehension isn't the issue here. It's more of an issue with you going after people who disagree with you and then spiraling out of control.  I Ieft our disagreement because we don't see eye to eye on Robby or the INT, made a light hearted comment on ticket costs with another poster, and you came after me with a snarky "LOL ROBBY ANDERSON JERSEY" comment out of left field with that comment quoted. Look in the mirror before going after others.  Look at what you just posted.  I don't own either one of those players jerseys, hated Fitz, but this is the "intelligent discussion" you're trying to have? I'm done here.

Dude whatever blah blah blah. You have no clue about anything let alone footballl, you defended Robbie Anderson on his weak ill fated attempt to catch the ball on the INT. 

He wrestled it away after the play was whistled dead. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Dude whatever blah blah blah. You have no clue about anything let alone footballl, you defended Robbie Anderson on his weak ill fated attempt to catch the ball on the INT. 

He wrestled it away after the play was whistled dead. 

There you go again.  Have a good night JW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I'll throw you on ignore

Go right ahead.  I can respond to your posts just fine whether you read it or not. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...