How can anyone still defend Macagnan?

Philc1

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, varjet said:

I liked him but he is done.  You can't give him that draft pick and all that money.   

Either that or hire Dorsey as his boss.  Look at his draft.  

Dorsey would be first choice too considering Jim Harbaugh is a pipe dream.

these threads are going to be painful this year..  fans have been whining and crying for a rebuild for 20 years and when they get one they're shocked the team doesn't look great.

and already concluding that this years draft class (or last years for that matter) is a bust is impossibly stupid.

Just now, Pac said:

these threads are going to be painful this year..  fans have been whining and crying for a rebuild for 20 years and when they get one they're shocked the team doesn't look great.

and already concluding that this years draft class (or last years for that matter) is a bust is impossibly stupid.

What about the year before that

Just now, j4jets said:

Relax, Phil. This is exactly where we wanted to be. Give the Bills a W week 1 and another W in week 9, essentially giving them the D. Could not have asked for a better result. Oh yeah, if Mo showed up..

Watch the Patriots go 8-8 this year because Brady has Madden curse.  The year the Patriots finally suck we choose to not even be competitive

1 minute ago, Pac said:

We've been rebuilding for 4 decades.  What has Mac done to make you think he has any idea how to draft?

4 hours ago, Pac said:

Not being able to discern between rebuilding poorly and just rebuilding is about the only thing that's impossibly stupid here.

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Watch the Patriots go 8-8 this year because Brady has Madden curse.  The year the Patriots finally suck we choose to not even be competitive

No buddy, we are trying our best to be competitive. Can't blame Mac for trying. It's giving the illusion of tanking but this is his level best, trust me. 

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

Not being able to discern between rebuilding poorly and just rebuilding is about the only thing that's impossibly stupide here.

Actually what's impossibly stupid is thinking you, Dbuttman, and TomSham wouldn't whine when that's all you've done for the last 10 years.

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

I think we maybe wasting our breath here..........some people have already made up their minds. No matter how many valid points you make it wont change anything. 

I ignore most of the nonsense but sometimes it's so annoyingly stupid I can't help but answer. 

1 minute ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Firing Bowles and making Morton the interim HC is really MAc's only chance at salvaging his career IMO.

uhhh....after seeing that playcalling today I personally would spring for the billboard. That would be the last straw for me...I think soon enough we will see that Johnny Mo isnt ready.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Actually what's impossibly stupid is thinking you, Dbuttman, and TomSham wouldn't whine when that's all you've done for the last 10 years.

Yeah we shouldn't whine that we have a totally clueless regime making this team a mockery

The second my boy Chad called out Hackenberg's name I was pretty much done.

There will be a clearout come season's end. There's no patience for a rebuild in the NFL. It sounds good in theory but when the product is put on the field the fans and owners wont tolerate the sh*t that's being served up.

Mac and Bowles are both gone in 2018. Shame Woody wont join them. 

Just now, jetspenguin said:

your response actually ignores his point.......list the good teams that fire their coach and gm every 3 years and you've got something

Good teams don't hire people like Mike Macagnan and Todd Bowles to run their organization.  With your amazing logic Kotite would have gotten at least another 3 years and we never hire Parcells.

Just now, Irish Jet said:

The second my boy Chad called out Hackenberg's name I was pretty much done.

There will be a clearout come season's end. There's no patience for a rebuild in the NFL. It sounds good in theory but when the product is put on the field the fans and owners wont tolerate the sh*t that's being served up.

Mac and Bowles are both gone in 2018. Shame Woody wont join them. 

There's a difference between rebuilding and rebuilding poorly.  We are doing the latter

Archived