Turn around and trade Kerley

AFJF

Trade them Kearse or Kerley. Adding another pick for 2018 would be sweet! Problem is Chicago gave up the farm for Trubisky, Jaguars are also in need of a WR after losing Robinson & they actually could be in the hunt in that horrible division.

13 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Trade them Kearse or Kerley. Adding another pick for 2018 would be sweet! Problem is Chicago gave up the farm for Trubisky, Jaguars are also in need of a WR after losing Robinson & they actually could be in the hunt in that horrible division.

Kearse might actually be a nicer pickup than we thought (plus a rare veteran presence) and it's not like our cup runneth over with WR talent.  I'd like to see what he can do here.  Fine with almost anyone else going.  White was a tall speedy guy.  RA might be of more interest to them.

5 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

LOL this thread altogether. Trade Kerley for what? Sometimes we need to think before posting anything. My god...

Don't laugh, teams in the hunt like the Jaguars need to have veteran presence. Coughlin knows this, he comes from Parcells group. Belichick hates young WRs, cuts them quicker than sh*t when they can't absorb the playbook.

Kevin White out for the season again, Bears were apparently down to 3 WR's yesterday
[/url]  

Kerley is on a 1 year contract teams don't often like to trade for guys on a 1 year contract unless they believe they are Superbowl bound which I don't think the bears are that delusional. Maybe kearse can increase his value in the next few weeks he looked like he could be a viable receiver or at the very worse a solid depth piece to the right team. I wouldn't expect to get much for them but if we could land a 5th for kearse and are planning to continue losing out I would be ok with it. I would also be ok with keeping him as a weapon for our rookie qb next year.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, bealeb319 said:

Kerley is on a 1 year contract teams don't often like to trade for guys on a 1 year contract unless they believe they are Superbowl bound which I don't think the bears are that delusional. Maybe kearse can increase his value in the next few weeks he looked like he could be a viable receiver or at the very worse a solid depth piece to the right team. I wouldn't expect to get much for them but if we could land a 5th for kearse and are planning to continue losing out I would be ok with it. I would also be ok with keeping him as a weapon for our rookie qb next year.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Meh....7th rounder that becomes a 6th if he hits playing time criteria for Kerley who was productive last season in SF. 

I could see Kearse getting dealt as well.

Archived