Tough Decision - MNF OR the Lingerie Football League

JetsFanatic

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This woman has been talking non-stop for seven minutes straight and Rex sounds like he's in Hell. 

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It's like Paris Hilton reading The Aeneid aloud and getting periodically interrupted by a panhandler looking for change.

I think she is great, and he's a boob. His contribution so far: Rivers elbows defender on dead play like a punk, Rex gushes over it being 'tough'. 

Typical corporate men, a woman works her way into the top seat in a male dominated industry - and they put her across from the least viable make counterpart. Just to remind her that even the biggest no-talent slouch can have her job just by being a dude.

14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I think she is great, and he's a boob. His contribution so far: Rivers elbows defender on dead play like a punk, Rex gushes over it being 'tough'. 

Typical corporate men, a woman works her way into the top seat in a male dominated industry - and they put her across from the least viable make counterpart. Just to remind her that even the biggest no-talent slouch can have her job just by being a dude.

They weren't going to put Rex with anyone established because the established guys would quit. But Mowins is just non-stop blah blah blah. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They weren't going to put Rex with anyone established because the established guys would quit. But Mowins is just non-stop blah blah blah. 

She's less chatty than deeps like Collinsworth or Simms. Her play by play is good. 

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

They should put Rex in the studio where he doesn't have to do research and can just yuk it up with Boomer. 

That's where I thought he was going when I heard he was joining ESPN.  Better fit for him.

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

She reminds me of Bob Costas doing play by play. Which is bad. 

Eh, she was fine. She was timely in her calls despite having that oaf next to her. Tirico used to let Gruden steamroll him and throw off timing. 

Archived