Bowles

TuscanyTile2

2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Bowles is mind-numbingly terrible.

But he is perfect for the Jets this season.  1-15, the #1 overall pick, and an enticing situation for a quality Head Coach.

If Bowles can lead us to 1 and 15 I would be thankful to him forever, right after they fired him.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T TANKING?

I am not. Was just saying if he can only win one game he should be fired. And I would be thankful to see him go.

I will be rooting for the Jets to win every game. I want Petty or Hack to lead us to the playoffs.

8 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I think Bowles stinks but it is amazing how this franchise is making him the fall guy for this joke of a season

I wanted him fired after last season.  The team chose not to.  To me, this season is a wash.  We have given up.  I may bitch about some decisions he makes but I am a fan and cannot help myself.  I am numb to this.  Bowles is dead to me.  Ghost coach.  The Jets would actually have done him a service letting him go, and not pasting a 15 loss season on his resume

8 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I think Bowles stinks but it is amazing how this franchise is making him the fall guy for this joke of a season

The Jets are in remake mode, and we all know our record will be bad.  

But there are signs we are looking for that could make it possible to keep MaccBowles for the next year of the rebuild process.

Those to me are good game management, good coaching, good game plans and signs that players picked previously are blossoming and developing   

I did not see enough of what was looking for on Sunday.  We will start to hear rumors of GMs and Coaches being lined up, but I suspect at least the GM will want more control than what Macc had.

As I have before, I think the Jaguars did it the right way.

Archived