Rex Ryan just made me throw up a little

Doggin94it

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PS17 said:

I was about to start a "Rex Makes Me Vomit" thread after his opening motivational speech.

Dipsh*t, you're an announcer, not a coach. You destroyed both good teams you inherited as a coach. F^ck off. 

His motivational speech was "make tonight about you, not the team"

1 minute ago, varjet said:

Rex was a far better coach than Bowles is.  Rex as DC or HC would have the defense playing better than it is now.

He is just a big kid.  He needs a strong GM and OC.  

Rex was Bowles, just louder, more flagrantly embarrassing, and infinitely more desperate for approval.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Rex was Bowles, just louder, more flagrantly embarrassing, and infinitely more desperate for approval.

We will be starting soon the future GM and HC threads.

Gruden or O'Brien.

Dorsey or Gettlemen

Woody is finished with his give a up and comer a chance phase.  He needs to give someone who has had some success but crashed a chance for redemption.

1 minute ago, varjet said:

We will be starting soon the future GM and HC threads.

Gruden or O'Brien.

Dorsey or Gettlemen

Woody is finished with his give a up and comer a chance phase.  He needs to give someone who has had some success but crashed a chance for redemption.

None of those guys would take the call, I'd imagine.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

you forgot the whole deeper playoff run in consecutive years than you've seen in your life thingy.

8 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Rex is the crazy ex girlfriend you keep saying you'll move on from, but you keep going back to her in a dryspell. Then she slashes your tires...again.

No, Rex is the guy we'll hire in 5 months after Bowles and Macc are both fired

12 minutes ago, Il Mostro said:

ESPN is making me throw up 24/7.  Suzy is laughable as a play by play announcer.  Add in all the now-prerequisite, black and hispanic female "talent" based on nothing more than PC and this channel has become un-friggin'-watchable for anyone with a few brain cells to rub together.  Rex is a moron c*nt.

You mean Beth Mowins? A 25+ year pro was given a job she is qualified for? That's crazy. You're right though ESPN is definitely hiring black and Hispanic and females just because of those identifiers, none of them have paid their dues and gained educations and work experience that qualify them to tell you anything about sports and the athletes that entertain us. 

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

You mean Beth Mowins? A 25+ year pro was given a job she is qualified for? That's crazy. You're right though ESPN is definitely hiring black and Hispanic and females just because of those identifiers, none of them have paid their dues and gained educations and work experience that qualify them to tell you anything about sports and the athletes that entertain us. 

My bad, but to my ears she is Suzy Kolber trying to sound like a man -- just awful.  25 years doesn't make her qualified -- she sucks ass as a play by play.  Longevity does not equate to competency.

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Are you guys aware that ESPN has been hiring outright morons since its inception, but you choose now to get upset because they're hiring PoC morons? There are no "qualifications" to work an ESPN desk. Literally none.

8 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Personal bias of Rex aside, this is one of the worst announcing crews I've ever listened to and she's just as bad as him.  This crew is low quality for even ESPN, and that's saying something. Mostro is right, longevity doesn't equate to anything. 

I turned the sound off on the TV and have the audio from the Broncos radio pair.  took a little tinkering to sync them.  Fantastic homers.  Enjoying it.  Much more fun than listening to those two, who have to be the WORST pair doing an NFL game I have ever heard since the 1970's.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Are you guys aware that ESPN has been hiring outright morons since its inception, but you choose now to get upset because they're hiring PoC morons? There are no "qualifications" to work an ESPN desk. Literally none.

I actually really like the new slate of ESPN personalities but that's neither here nor there. If Beth Mowins sucks then she sucks but she has worked her way up to the spot for everyone to see that she sucks. Claiming that someone got a job because of gender, race or ethnicity is what I object to especially since those were reasons not to have a job 10 years ago on the same network.

Just now, kdels62 said:

I actually really like the new slate of ESPN personalities but that's neither here nor there. If Beth Mowins sucks then she sucks but she has worked her way up to the spot for everyone to see that she sucks. Claiming that someone got a job because of gender, race or ethnicity is what I object to especially since those were reasons not to have a job 10 years ago on the same network.

Ahhh my bad. Meant to quote Mostro. 

Archived