Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tfine

Streaming Jets games live?

Recommended Posts

Jailbreak the Firestick and/or go on Reddit and find the streams. There was a very clear link streamed through YouTube of the Packers/Seahawks game....I heard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somewhat related question: Is there anyway to stream the Jets games on the radio via mobile (for free)? I went out to run an errand on Sunday thinking  I could stream the Jets games on the espn radio app but apparently that's not possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, yvj said:

Somewhat related question: Is there anyway to stream the Jets games on the radio via mobile (for free)? I went out to run an errand on Sunday thinking  I could stream the Jets games on the espn radio app but apparently that's not possible. 

Try the TuneIn app and listen to ESPN NY. When I listen to WFAN on there they play the Devils games but go to CBS Sports radio during the Yankees. Worth a shot anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jet9 said:

Try the TuneIn app and listen to ESPN NY. When I listen to WFAN on there they play the Devils games but go to CBS Sports radio during the Yankees. Worth a shot anyway. 

You can't do that. ESPN shuts down as the game begins due to NFL rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tfine said:

 

Got a Firestick thinking about cutting the cord completely. All the streaming services in my area only stream CBS 3 Hartford since I am in CT. Anyway to stream Jets games?

 

 

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

 

If you PM me I can tell you how to do it. You must use KODI. Games are in HD. reddit isn't very good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

You can't do that. ESPN shuts down as the game begins due to NFL rules.

What do you mean? ESPN NY is the radio broadcast station for the Jets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sports devil is hit or miss, same with frontrowsports, also gamepass works too but you have to pay with Bitcoin. If you know someone with a student email, Sunday ticket is $100 broken down into 4 payments, streams are a lot more reliable IMO, and $25 a month is pretty good IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rillo said:

Sports devil is hit or miss, same with frontrowsports, also gamepass works too but you have to pay with Bitcoin. If you know someone with a student email, Sunday ticket is $100 broken down into 4 payments, streams are a lot more reliable IMO, and $25 a month is pretty good IMO.

Game Pass can be paid via PayPal.  I paid 170 Euros for the whole enchilada (live streams of all games, Red Zone and all the other bells and whistles).  As good as it is for movies and TV shows, Kodi was too hit miss so I have been doing Game Pass for the last three years.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rillo said:

Sports devil is hit or miss, same with frontrowsports, also gamepass works too but you have to pay with Bitcoin. If you know someone with a student email, Sunday ticket is $100 broken down into 4 payments, streams are a lot more reliable IMO, and $25 a month is pretty good IMO.

 How about teachers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jet9 said:

What do you mean? ESPN NY is the radio broadcast station for the Jets. 

Yes, but you cant stream it, once the game begins. How do you think the NFL gets all that money from Sirius/XM for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, yvj said:

Somewhat related question: Is there anyway to stream the Jets games on the radio via mobile (for free)? I went out to run an errand on Sunday thinking  I could stream the Jets games on the espn radio app but apparently that's not possible. 

Download an app called Simple Radio.  You can listen to location specific radio stations (ESPN NY, ESPN LA, and many other stations) and might be able to get it on whichever station actually broadcasts it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Drums said:

Download an app called Simple Radio.  You can listen to location specific radio stations (ESPN NY, ESPN LA, and many other stations) and might be able to get it on whichever station actually broadcasts it.

tunein radio does the same thing. Sometimes you can find it, sometimes no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

Yes, but you cant stream it, once the game begins. How do you think the NFL gets all that money from Sirius/XM for that?

What does the station switch to instead? Like I said I know the FAN goes to CBS Sports Radio National broadcasts, like DA, Jim Rome, or Scott Farrell, or whoever when the Yankees are on. But I know I've put the TuneIn app on and headed home and got the Devils' WFAN feed. I'm in Alabama near Pensacola if that matters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  



×