To the site administrator, you must do something about this

11 hours ago, Freemanm said:

It keeps popping up a few minutes after pretty much every time I log on

IMG_2588.PNG

Been working on it for awhile now. We have a feedback forum for this with a couple threads on it. It's connected to a big chunk of change that supports the site. So please," order your VIP memberships today!" Thanks. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Been working on it for awhile now. We have a feedback forum for this with a couple threads on it. It's connected to a big chunk of changes that supports the site. So please," order your VIP memberships today!" Thanks. 

Thanks, thought I was the only one. In Crusher we trust...

On 9/13/2017 at 8:34 PM, Freemanm said:

It keeps popping up a few minutes after pretty much every time I log on

IMG_2588.PNG

Does this happen on desktop or mobile?

Please clear your cache and try again. Once I know if it is desktop or mobile I will submit it to the ad company. Thanks.

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Does this happen on desktop or mobile?

Please clear your cache and try again. Once I know if it is desktop or mobile I will submit it to the ad company. Thanks.

That is what used to pop up on my phone but has not in a while

14 hours ago, ECURB said:

That is what used to pop up on my phone but has not in a while

Yeah I have been testing it and haven't seen them myself. Hopefully it was isolated.

Either way, I think we just sold a direct ad for the next two months. Which means that all ads that registered members will see will be hosted here. Basically the graphic is on our site and there is no bidding desk. Definitely the preferred way to go...hoping it pans out.

Thanks!

Archived