Thursday Night Football Texans-Bengals Game Thread

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He really does everything so well. He works really hard.  He gets the big contract, and works just as hard.  He does stuff with special needs kids.   He raises millions to help flood victims.  He

Watson has looked anything but special.  One run against Cincinnati's awful defense isn't going to change that.  How many times do you guys have to watch a running QB fail because he can't scan a defe

It's interesting to me to see ppl bagging on Watson. He's shown more potential in the short time he's been in the nfl than any Jets QB in a decade. Clearly he's still getting adjusted to the speed, bu

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hes not ready.  Games moving to fast for him.  He will have all season to figure it out.

If he played for us and did that the sky would fall according to our fan base!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Joejet said:

What the hell is wrong with Andy Dalton?

You mean what is even right with him? He's a below average QB. That is all. 

But seriusly, has week 1 and this game been boring to everyone or just me? 

4 minutes ago, Joejet said:

What the hell is wrong with Andy Dalton?

UGLY season so far. WIDE OPEN receiver on the hesitation move. My jaw was dropped for 5 whole minutes after the over throw. These two teams on offense look just as bad as we do. That Texans O line is playing some of the worst O line play I have ever laid eyes on. Cinci.. They can't even piece together a touchdown drive..that's 6 quarters.

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

You mean what is even right with him? He's a below average QB. That is all. 

But seriusly, has week 1 and this game been boring to everyone or just me? 

He never looked this bad though. He has made the playoffs 5 times out of 6 and has also came away with 30 TD seasons. I always thought he was  an above average QB but not anything special ...between last season and this season..lord..he looks like Fitz out there wearing #14

• Haha 1

its almost like practice is not preseason, which is not like the first 3 games of the regular season, which is not like the rest of the season.

If watson has to eventually get benched for savage, they will regret this big time

It's interesting to me to see ppl bagging on Watson. He's shown more potential in the short time he's been in the nfl than any Jets QB in a decade. Clearly he's still getting adjusted to the speed, but just as clearly he is a huge talent and will be very good very soon.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2