JetNation Week 2 FanDuel League

JetNation

fanduel.png

Thank you to everyone who joined our league last week. Please remember, this is a weekly league and the URL will remain the same throughout. So make sure you join up again.

This is a JetNation only league, as long as we fill it (which we will) it won’t hit the FanDuel lobby. It costs $10 to enter and 1st place is $175. There is $450 in prize money in total. Join here –> https://www.fanduel.com/jetnation

If you need lineup help, be sure to check out Ian Olito’s DFS Week One Preview. You can also check out FantasySportsUS.com for additional sample lineups and premium picks.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
m2DXFDQWDPo

Click here to read the full story...

22 hours ago, JetNation said:

fanduel.png

Thank you to everyone who joined our league last week. Please remember, this is a weekly league and the URL will remain the same throughout. So make sure you join up again.

This is a JetNation only league, as long as we fill it (which we will) it won’t hit the FanDuel lobby. It costs $10 to enter and 1st place is $175. There is $450 in prize money in total. Join here –> https://www.fanduel.com/jetnation

If you need lineup help, be sure to check out Ian Olito’s DFS Week One Preview. You can also check out FantasySportsUS.com for additional sample lineups and premium picks.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs

m2DXFDQWDPo

Click here to read the full story...

Still time to enter.

Did you guys not get this email?

FanDuel User,

You joined the above referenced contest that was created with an erroneous entry limit. As such, we are forced to cancel the contest, and with it your entry fees will be refunded. As a courtesy, I'm issuing you a voucher link for the $3M Sunday Million contest. Simply click the link below and draft your team for your free entry.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Did you guys not get this email?

FanDuel User,

You joined the above referenced contest that was created with an erroneous entry limit. As such, we are forced to cancel the contest, and with it your entry fees will be refunded. As a courtesy, I'm issuing you a voucher link for the $3M Sunday Million contest. Simply click the link below and draft your team for your free entry.

yes I see that now..

still makes no sense as it's the exact same setup as last week.

27 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Wondering what the "entry limit" means. That they want more slots, or they want us to be able to enter more entries?

I read it as more than 2 entries but you're right - it could be interpreted as an error in total size of contest.

Either way is stupid considering they are the ones that set up every facet of the contest.  I think we asked for 100 entries, $5, and 5 max and we got 50,$10, and 2.

My guess is this Shane who sent the email to us was the one who set up our league and he confused it with another one of leagues.  Maybe he's hung over and not 100% there mentally..  Think JiF every day.

21 minutes ago, Pac said:

I read it as more than 2 entries but you're right - it could be interpreted as an error in total size of contest.

Either way is stupid considering they are the ones that set up every facet of the contest.  I think we asked for 100 entries, $5, and 5 max and we got 50,$10, and 2.

My guess is this Shane who sent the email to us was the one who set up our league and he confused it with another one of leagues.  Maybe he's hung over and not 100% there mentally..  Think JiF every day.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Simply, no.

You want me

Hey Guys - I had a death in my family this week. My cousin died. I was in NY and wasn't really thinking about FanDuel much unfortunately. 

I apologize, I just didn't promote this so nobody realized that the URL was intact and they could sign up again. We sold it out week one. But I never let everyone know, my bad.

I had an email exchange with Fan Duel this morning, they told me they were putting this in the lobby to sell it out. I thought that was a good idea, I am not sure why it got canceled.

I am going to start thinking about bringing in additional moderators. I need help with some of this stuff, I am just spread out too much, too many obligations but I apologize that the league got messed up this week.

Thanks.

On 9/17/2017 at 10:29 AM, Skeptable said:

They cancelled the contest

On 9/17/2017 at 10:38 AM, haggis said:

Yeah looks like it is "closed"

On 9/17/2017 at 10:48 AM, JiF said:

Won't let me in.  Looks you may have posted the week 1 link?

On 9/17/2017 at 10:59 AM, Pac said:

It deleted my entries and refunded $20????

On 9/17/2017 at 11:00 AM, T0mShane said:

I regret only that I won't be able to take money from Pac's kids this week.

23 hours ago, TaborJet said:

WHERE IS THE LEADERSHIP ON THIS 

15 hours ago, indygirl4jets said:

I want to play if its actually going to work.

15 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I had Crabtree on the team that was deleted. 

13 hours ago, win4ever said:

I think I stacked Brady/Hogan/Gronk on the team that got deleted, lol.  Sucks it got deleted.

Sorry about the week 2 league. The link is up, there is a thread explaining everything in the NFL forum for week 3. But you can play here: http://fanduel.com/JetNation

Thank you!

Archived