### New York Jets vs Oakland Raiders Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I'm not even arguing for the benefit of the doubt.  I'm simply saying that the overwhelming majority of players on this team would not be on a lot of other rosters.  Blaming the coach is just a way of pretending it would all be better with one change.

Missed this in the middle of the thread.  I wanna just say that this is not what I'm trying to do or say at all.  I fully understand and acknowledge that he isn't close to being the largest problem.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Missed this in the middle of the thread.  I wanna just say that this is not what I'm trying to do or say at all.  I fully understand and acknowledge that he isn't close to being the largest problem.

Bowles deserves criticism, but the modal critique of him here on JN is outlandish.

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

I don't mind losing this year....I expect it.

But I would like to see SOMETHING from Morton that says he has some creativity other than a dumbass play call on 3rd and 1 in the opposing team's zone. 

The call was fine.  Will Tye's hands are the problem.

1 minute ago, stoicsentry said:

"In crucial 3rd & short situations, it's always advisable to draw up a play for the guy that's been here for 10 days."-Todd Bowles' future memoir

So in other words the only receiver they should have considered on that play is Anderson?

Bowles deserves no praise, but holy crap are there some horribly desperate attempts at the blame.

Archived