### New York Jets vs Oakland Raiders Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I get that and I'm not ignoring it.  I'm not asking for the team to win games to be happy with the coaches.  I want to see the right decisions made, adjustments, correct personnel choices, players playing hard for him, etc. 

Bowles just doesn't get it.  I don't think he ever will.  Even if Macc stays next year, I don't think Bowles survives.  All Im trying to say is at what point do you consider making the switch to someone like Morton and seeing what he has so you know whether or not you should go for someone else after the season?

I like what I have seen from Morton so far and I would be thrilled to see him take over. And he's not stubborn like Todd and Rex and is willing to change things up.

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I get that and I'm not ignoring it.  I'm not asking for the team to win games to be happy with the coaches.  I want to see the right decisions made, adjustments, correct personnel choices, players playing hard for him, etc. 

Bowles just doesn't get it.  I don't think he ever will.  Even if Macc stays next year, I don't think Bowles survives.  All Im trying to say is at what point do you consider making the switch to someone like Morton and seeing what he has so you know whether or not you should go for someone else after the season?

I like what I have seen from Morton so far and I would be thrilled to see him take over. And he's not stubborn like Todd and Rex and is willing to change things up.

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Morton OC'd one NFL game and lost. Let's see if he can learn that department head job first. 

7 minutes ago, gEYno said:

When Justin Burris is one of your top options, what is the correct personnel choice?

I don't have an issue with throwing Burris out to the wolves on the outside and I didn't mind that choice a couple of drives ago.  If he gets burned or takes lumps, so be it. He's young.  I wanna see him play, for better or worse.  The personnel issue I'm talking about are playing McCown over Petty, Forte over Powell and McGuire, putting 5'9 Buster Skrine on 6'1 Crabtree in the red zone, Sheldon at OLB last year, etc.

Archived