### New York Jets vs Oakland Raiders Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

The best thing about Daron Lee's speed has to be that he's just so much faster to miss tackles than David Harris. No more waiting for the disappointment, we get it right away.... Le sigh

He's so bad.  His instincts are the worst I've ever seen and even when he miraculously does read the play right, he basically needs the ball carrier to run directly at him to make the play.  Anything else and it's just too overwhelming.

I thought that if Bowles had the team playing well he would have a chance at keeping his job; just have the youngsters progress and play hard; I think he cannot survive many games like this; yes the team is bad, but the D shouldn't be this bad. In fact, their weakness should be against the pass, not the run. For those who wanted Bowles gone - I think you will get your wish. He is refusing to play the younger guys and is getting creamed at the same time. priceless.

This coach is bad how can a defense look this bad when it is supposed to be what he is known for. I can take losing because the offense looks like crap but to long runs missed tackles no coverage........That is bad coaching on his side of the ball where they have some horses

3 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Amazing that our offense looks semi competent and our 17 years straight of drafting defense in the first round and our 8 straight head coaches with defensive backgrounds leads to this

Not a single player over 50 yards. Not a single wide out over 4 catches. Not a single running back over 40 yards. We moved the chains with dink and dunk passes. We didn't look semi anything. STOP GUYS.

Archived