### New York Jets vs Oakland Raiders Game Thread ###

Larz

Just now, shuler82 said:

My point is our defense ******* sucks. And that's on Todd sh*tbag Bowels. They didn't have a firesale on the defensive side of the ball this offseason. It's the defense that should be keeping us hanging around games

Yeah, these players are so not freaking awful. It's totall all the fault of his coaching that we're not contenders.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Route is on in full now.

Despite all the awfulness, the failure of Bowles to totally go bathsheet crazy on the Skrine penalty bothers me more than anything else. I understand you cannot be Rex Ryan frothing nutball.You cannot be emotional 24/7 because when you cry wolf about everything, nothing is really a priority.  b]But there are times you have to pick your spot, and that was such a spot. Instead he did nothing. If Bowles ever expects to have his team or the refs  or the NFL to respect him, you have to make a stand there. He doesn't grasp his situation at all. When the axe comes in January, it will be well-deserved. 

Josh "1st pick of the draft" McClown is doing EXACTLY what he is being paid for....

1. trying really hard on a horrible team- check

2. taking a beating for his teammates - check

3. keeping everyone positive so the coach doesnt lose the locker room again.....TBD

4. Getting his team the top pick in the draft- TBD

So far so good my dudes!!

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Well, I havent seen the game to discuss the TD's INT's. 

What I can say is that he only had 1TD last week as well, but I seen that game and his targets dropped 3 TD's in a row on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down on the final drive and on 4th and goal the RT got beat and Glennon was sacked. The Bears would have won the game if the receivers would have caught 1 of those 3 TD passes Glennon threw. 

I dont hear about that because people dont watch the games, they just look at stats and talk crap. 

Yeah, I was watching NFL Redzone and did see a few dropped balls from Bears. One guy did it in back to back plays.

Still, though. Still.

Archived