### New York Jets vs Oakland Raiders Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I was watching NFL Redzone and did see a few dropped balls from Bears. One guy did it in back to back plays.

Still, though. Still.

haha! Exactly. 

Dude, the bears receivers dropped a total of 4 TD passes that game against the Falcons. Cohen dropped a 30 yard TD pass that Glennon threw to him, though Glennon eventually threw a TD pass on that drive. Then on that last 2min drive those dudes literally dropped 3TD passes in a row. I've never seen anything like that in my life. 

4 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

My point is our defense ******* sucks. And that's on Todd sh*tbag Bowels. They didn't have a firesale on the defensive side of the ball this offseason. It's the defense that should be keeping us hanging around games

You can thank Bowles and Rodgers. They can't coach at all. I don't understand how they became DC's in this league. I really don't. Atleast Rex provided us 2 seasons of great defensive play before we got ripped every game in a similar way. What is it going to take for us to have a good defense on a consistent ******* basis? We have so many damn picks invested on that unit that it makes me LIVID to see 42 points dropped. I'm literally advocating a banner or billboard to something..and I have never been that type of Jet fan.

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

haha! Exactly. 

Dude, the bears receivers dropped a total of 4 TD passes that game against the Falcons. Cohen dropped a 30 yard TD pass that Glennon threw to him, though Glennon eventually threw a TD pass on that drive. Then on that last 2min drive those dudes literally dropped 3TD passes in a row. I've never seen anything like that in my life. 

TAKE THAT TO THE GLENNON THREAD.

7 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Route is on in full now.

Despite all the awfulness, the failure of Bowles to totally go bathsheet crazy on the Skrine penalty bothers me more than anything else. I understand you cannot be Rex Ryan frothing nutball.You cannot be emotional 24/7 because when you cry wolf about everything, nothing is really a priority.  b]But there are times you have to pick your spot, and that was such a spot. Instead he did nothing. If Bowles ever expects to have his team or the refs  or the NFL to respect him, you have to make a stand there. He doesn't grasp his situation at all. When the axe comes in January, it will be well-deserved. 

Don't worry. Bowles is gonna write a strongly-worded, passive-aggressive letter to the refs in question. And maybe he'll hit up his buddy Sheldon to light some bags of dog poop on their porches.

Archived