### New York Jets vs Oakland Raiders Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I tell you what, I truly believe Bowles is coming back next year but IF there is one thing that will get him fired if having a stacked defense that gets torched every game for 2 years in a row. That's your niche dude, if you cant even get that right all the other crap wont save you. 

This defense isn't stacked.  It has high picks but very few decent players, and none at positions that matter.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

This defense isn't stacked.  It has high picks but very few decent players, and none at positions that matter.

I dont know.......I am inclined to believe that if we swapped all 11 starters, player for player with the 11 starters on the pats that Bellichicken would have the number 1 defense and we would still be getting torched. 

I think Bowles defensive schemes are garbage and he has an idiot for a DC. I dont believe its all on the players. 

Just now, jetspenguin said:

I dont know.......I am inclined to believe that if we swapped all 11 starters, player for player with the 11 starters on the pats that Bellichicken would have the number 1 defense and we would still be getting torched. 

I think Bowles defensive schemes are garbage and he has an idiot for a DC. I dont believe its all on the players. 

Wishful thinking

Archived