### New York Jets vs Oakland Raiders Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gEYno said:

More insults without substance.  Undoubtedly you are a winner.

Listed plenty of substance to back up my point that you are wrong. Again you are ignorant and obviously have a problem with reading comprehension.

glad you can finally spot a winner.  

Just now, Stark said:

Listed plenty of substance to back up my point that you are wrong. Again you are ignorant and obviously have a problem with reading comprehension.

glad you can finally spot a winner.  

Wait, this little argument was kinda funny but.............did you...............just call..........T'Clown a......................WINNER?

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

No one's giving him any benefit of any doubt. The point is this roster is so bad it makes little difference if he's Bowles or the anti-Bowles.

I get that and I'm not ignoring it.  I'm not asking for the team to win games to be happy with the coaches.  I want to see the right decisions made, adjustments, correct personnel choices, players playing hard for him, etc. 

Bowles just doesn't get it.  I don't think he ever will.  Even if Macc stays next year, I don't think Bowles survives.  All Im trying to say is at what point do you consider making the switch to someone like Morton and seeing what he has so you know whether or not you should go for someone else after the season?

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I get that and I'm not ignoring it.  I'm not asking for the team to win games to be happy with the coaches.  I want to see the right decisions made, adjustments, correct personnel choices, players playing hard for him, etc. 

Bowles just doesn't get it.  I don't think he ever will.  Even if Macc stays next year, I don't think Bowles survives.  All Im trying to say is at what point do you consider making the switch to someone like Morton and seeing what he has so you know whether or not you should go for someone else after the season?

When Justin Burris is one of your top options, what is the correct personnel choice?

Archived