Home Opener - Let's talk tailgating

Maxman

23 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Due to a new regiment, I've cut out red meat and pork from my diet (just as tailgating season begins when grilling & eating will be the ONLY enjoyable aspects of JetsFootball on Sundays :().

So I've decided to grill only vegetables and fresh fish all season for the tailgating menu. Did a trial run yesterday for the Oakland game on the roof and was rather pleased with the turn out.

Rainbow Trout stuffed with Fresh Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Seasalt, Catalan Olive Oil, Spanish onions and lemons and a side of Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Was pleased with the result and will do the same for this upcoming Sunday vs. (ironically) the Fish:

IMG_8006.JPG

IMG_8007.JPG

Bleech !! A proper tailgate is MEAT , MEAT and MEAT ; followed by some more MEAT .

18 minutes ago, Super Bowl before I die said:

Bleech !! A proper tailgate is MEAT , MEAT and MEAT ; followed by some more MEAT .

Oh, child . . . . 

tenor.gif

Fish is a meat. And a good one if done properly.

thick-cut-tuna-steaks.jpg

Tuna

maxresdefault.jpg

Swordfish

swordfish-sliced-in-pieces-for-sale-fish

MORE Swordfish

moknkfish_01.jpg

Corvina aka Monk Fish

22 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Anyone else get that email sent today about tickets for sale for individual games we can buy at our flex pricing? lol.  This stadium is going to be 50% full on Sunday.

Sunday will be just the start of it. Ticket prices for future weeks are weak. Buyers market.

https://www.stubhub.com/new-york-jets-tickets/performer/6143/?source=aw&awc=7219_1505880020_2a239224be66235ef4a3e50aa678ba1d&gcid=chAFF-_-geoUS-_-genAllTix-_-cmp251329-_-partAFFW

On 9/19/2017 at 11:37 PM, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Anyone else get that email sent today about tickets for sale for individual games we can buy at our flex pricing? lol.  This stadium is going to be 50% full on Sunday.

Good call . Tons of empty seats . Disgraceful for a home opener against the Fish no less in nice weather .

Archived