Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
InstantClassic

ISO: Jets/Buffalo Thursday night game

Recommended Posts

Hey guys I know it’s early, I’m flying in to town with my family that weekend. Due to the fact this is a Thursday night game and we are going to be terrible this year..I know many of you may opt out of this one.

Just keep me in mind if you are dumping these tickets..thanks 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just checked, uppers from $26, mezz in the $45 range and lowers in the 50\60. WOW. The scary part is prices will go down from here because most people hate night games.

I love night games.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On September 20, 2017 at 5:55 PM, InstantClassic said:

Hey guys I know it’s early, I’m flying in to town with my family that weekend. Due to the fact this is a Thursday night game and we are going to be terrible this year..I know many of you may opt out of this one.

Just keep me in mind if you are dumping these tickets..thanks 😀

PM me if you're are still looking for tix and want to save on 3rd party fees.

I have 3 Tix in Row 8 in the Mezzanine Corner that I can sell as 2 or all 3 if you'd like. Survey and assess the market and make what you think would be a fair offer. Thanks and good luck finding what you seek. Cheers.

Go Jets!

View from seats:

IMG_1982.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

PM me if you're are still looking for tix and want to save on 3rd party fees.

I have 3 Tix in Row 8 in the Mezzanine Corner that I can sell as 2 or all 3 if you'd like. Survey and assess the market and make what you think would be a fair offer. Thanks and good luck finding what you seek. Cheers.

Go Jets!

View from seats:

IMG_1982.JPG

Thank you for getting back to me but I bought tickets already..just looking for parking now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2017 at 10:12 PM, InstantClassic said:

Thank you for getting back to me but I bought tickets already..just looking for parking now.

Parking is going for close to face value, which is surprising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 30, 2017 at 10:12 PM, InstantClassic said:

Thank you for getting back to me but I bought tickets already..just looking for parking now.

Nice. Have a BLAST at the game and Cheer hard for the Jets!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny ticket prices are higher for this game on game day then last week I guess because of the weather situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2017 at 8:48 AM, InstantClassic said:

I bought one on eBay and trying to accept the pass is a chore in itself..still isn’t working.

Stick with StubHub and TicketMaster I would never ever trust Ebay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  



×