Hey Charlie Casserly, where was McVay during the Jets HC search?

Integrity28

9 hours ago, RESNewYork said:

So.... anyway. This is not true. Players never stated that "guys gave up". So this has to be taken as fiction.

I am the last person to run with the drivel by other JN posters. I've seen enough verbatim from Jets players to summarize it as I have.

If you dont recall seeing it, that's fine - but don't suggest I'm lying / making it up. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/22/2017 at 6:15 AM, sciond said:

They got the best coach available on the planet....Bowles a defensive genius

and on top of that a brilliant DC in Kacy...

SCORE!!!

Well, as a defensive coach Bowles has definitely helped reduce the scoring.  Unfortunately, it's the Jets scoring.

giphy (1).gif

On 9/22/2017 at 10:45 AM, Integrity28 said:

When he lost the team last year, he lost my support. I'm not "hating". To me, a coach that loses the team is no longer a coach worth supporting. It was the same with Rex. 

I see this as being pragmatic, as a fan.

he is just incompetent.  It has nothing to do with hate.  i don't hate someone who is too stupid to adjust. I just find him incompetent.  Our young players do not seem tobe getting better, either.

20 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I am the last person to run with the drivel by other JN posters. I've seen enough verbatim from Jets players to summarize it as I have.

If you dont recall seeing it, that's fine - but don't suggest I'm lying / making it up. 

it never happened.

not suggesting youre lying or making it up, I am telling you you're either lying or making it up

1 minute ago, RESNewYork said:

it never happened.

not suggesting youre lying or making it up, I am telling you you're either lying or making it up

Sheldon Richardson speaking about Brandon Marshall:

"That man knows what he did to the locker room," Richardson said. "I was the one who addressed that, and still will address it to this day. If he can't come out to the media and tell 'em what he did and how he actually quit on his team way before the season was over, that's all in itself."

You're wrong chuckle-butt. It's okay.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sheldon Richardson speaking about Brandon Marshall:

"That man knows what he did to the locker room," Richardson said. "I was the one who addressed that, and still will address it to this day. If he can't come out to the media and tell 'em what he did and how he actually quit on his team way before the season was over, that's all in itself."

You're wrong chuckle-butt. It's okay.

Come on man, you can't be serious.

You equate Sheldon Richardson, who had a beef with Brandon Marshall, and accusing Brandon Marshall of quitting on the team, equates to players saying the Jets quit on Todd Bowles.

And you call me a chuckle butt? I'm embarrassed for you.  

It would have been better if you said nothing. Again, I am telling you you're either lying or making it up

3 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

Come on man, you can't be serious.

You equate Sheldon Richardson, who had a beef with Brandon Marshall, and accusing Brandon Marshall of quitting on the team, equates to players saying the Jets quit on Todd Bowles.

And you call me a chuckle butt? I'm embarrassed for you.  

It would have been better if you said nothing. Again, I am telling you you're either lying or making it up

It's a direct quote, chuckle-butt.

You can't say nobody ever said it, then be shown an example, and call that an ineligible example just to avoid being wrong. I mean, you can if you're going for the troll, or intellectually dishonest debate, but that doesn't seem like it's in your wheelhouse.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It's a direct quote, chuckle-butt.

You can't say nobody ever said it, then be shown an example, and call that an ineligible example just to avoid being wrong. I mean, you can if you're going for the troll, or intellectually dishonest debate, but that doesn't seem like it's in your wheelhouse.

you using that example is the definition of trolling. intellectual dishonest debate? let me guess. you tried to find an example on google and this is the best you could come up with because when you say, the jet players are quoted as saying they quit on Bowles. Didn't happen. You're the troll, chuckle ass troll

25 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

you using that example is the definition of trolling. intellectual dishonest debate? let me guess. you tried to find an example on google and this is the best you could come up with because when you say, the jet players are quoted as saying they quit on Bowles. Didn't happen. You're the troll, chuckle ass troll

Why are you so upset about this? Anger doesn't change that you were wrong. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Why are you so upset about this? Anger doesn't change that you were wrong. 

of course it doesn't. but im not wrong nor am I angry. not sure what makes you think I'm angry.

You said Jet players said they quit on Bowles. It never happened. You lied or made it up. You keep coming back at me? 

You hate Bowles, want him fired, and make stuff up to try and prove some imaginary point in your head. 

this last post is a last ditch, simple minded attempt to try and hide how wrong you are. 

Which is funny with integrity in your handle.

6 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

of course it doesn't. but im not wrong nor am I angry. not sure what makes you think I'm angry.

You said Jet players said they quit on Bowles. It never happened. You lied or made it up. You keep coming back at me? 

You hate Bowles, want him fired, and make stuff up to try and prove some imaginary point in your head. 

this last post is a last ditch, simple minded attempt to try and hide how wrong you are. 

Which is funny with integrity in your handle.

lol, sweet Jesus - not angry, can't reply without insults

okay

Bowles is the HC. If players quit on the team, they are effectively quitting on the HC too. Players did talk about each ithef quitting, as I showed you. I'm not scouting the web to find every example. One example shows I didn't 'make it up'. I don't 'hate' Bowles. I think we could find a better coach though.

You began this exchange, and its ridiculous, don't whimper about me coming back at you.

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, sweet Jesus - not angry, can't reply without insults

okay

Bowles is the HC. If players quit on the team, they are effectively quitting on the HC too. Players did talk about each ithef quitting, as I showed you. I'm not scouting the web to find every example. One example shows I didn't 'make it up'. I don't 'hate' Bowles. I think we could find a better coach though.

You began this exchange, and its ridiculous, don't whimper about me coming back at you.

you're a weird dude. what was the insult? 

Sheldon Richardson accusing Brandon Marshall of quitting on the team is not the same as players quitting on Todd Bowles. You know you're reaching. Everyone who reads this knows you're reaching. The reason is the context is Richardson insulting Marshall, not trying to say in any way players quit on Bowles. 

You made it up

So I will google it for you. First two articles that come up when you google "players quit on Todd Bowles"

http://nypost.com/2016/12/24/jets-players-just-gave-their-owner-the-excuse-to-fire-bowles/

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2017/04/why_didnt_the_jets_quit_on_todd_bowles_in_2016.html

its just article after article saying you made it up.

I'm a fan of Bowles, let's see how he does this season before calling for his head. And it gets so old when jet fans want to make stuff up to support an untrue narrative. Feel free to respond. I'm not trying to change your mind. Just proving my point. I'm done. Going to enjoy the weather. Enjoy the win how you see fit.

8 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

you're a weird dude. what was the insult? 

Sheldon Richardson accusing Brandon Marshall of quitting on the team is not the same as players quitting on Todd Bowles. You know you're reaching. Everyone who reads this knows you're reaching. The reason is the context is Richardson insulting Marshall, not trying to say in any way players quit on Bowles. 

You made it up

So I will google it for you. First two articles that come up when you google "players quit on Todd Bowles"

http://nypost.com/2016/12/24/jets-players-just-gave-their-owner-the-excuse-to-fire-bowles/

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2017/04/why_didnt_the_jets_quit_on_todd_bowles_in_2016.html

its just article after article saying you made it up.

I'm a fan of Bowles, let's see how he does this season before calling for his head. And it gets so old when jet fans want to make stuff up to support an untrue narrative. Feel free to respond. I'm not trying to change your mind. Just proving my point. I'm done. Going to enjoy the weather. Enjoy the win how you see fit.

I didn't make it up. This is literally me pointing to a direct player quote, while stage a debate between yourself and your own alternate (or made up) version of what I said.

Enjoy your Sunday, it's sunny out. Or I might be making that up. I dunno.

Archived