The Official Jets vs Dolphins Game Thread

pointman

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Im seriously about to request a refund for my money from Game Pass. The damn game went out again. 

Not even using it this year, total waste of my money.  I'm just streaming from /r/nflstreams this year, less headache.  Won't use GP again in the future.  That updated GP webpage is pure trash

Told ya guys, had a gut feeling today, ******* divisional games are fickle.  That was a beautiful deep ball, haven't seen a WR hit in stride that deep in a very long time.  Brings a tear to my eye

Sanchez to Braylon against the Texans some years back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Im seriously about to request a refund for my money from Game Pass. The damn game went out again. 

I have historically had a lot of success lighting up big corporate sh*ts on Twitter. They usually respond within 10 minutes. 

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

There really does need to be something put in place and enforced when refs make BRUTAL calls like that to keep the refs from being to flag happy

For me there are 2 choices on a call like that: He's either incompetent or he's on the take. There are no other answers. 

Just now, Jet9 said:

For me there are 2 choices on a call like that: He's either incompetent or he's on the take. There are no other answers. 

Really bad calls like that from a ref 30 yards down the field making a call on a play at the line of scrimmage should be a finable offense for a referee. Like the announcers said, you can probably call a holding penalty on every play. There was nothing there for a back judge to call. Horrible.

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

Really bad calls like that from a ref 30 yards down the field making a call on a play at the line of scrimmage should be a finable offense for a referee. Like the announcers said, you can probably call a holding penalty on every play. There was nothing there for a back judge to call. Horrible.

When I grow up I'm going to start a sports referee watchdog group. I'll probably be sued into the poor house. 

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

That damn crowd erupted on that touchdown play. I can hear it on my tv can't imagine how awesome it was for everyone in MetLife.

oh.

didnt I tell you guys Robby was fine?

one helluva pick up and I been saying it since training camp 2016

Robby is a pretty much a 1 trick pony but he is great at that 1 trick . He should have a few deep ball attempts per a game .  

Archived