The Official Jets vs Dolphins Game Thread

pointman

26 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Absolute favorite Jet player. Guy is all heart every snap. Plays so instinctively. He is the definition of "has a nose for the ball".  Calling out plays in training camp or calling out raider plays all day.. he knows what's going on at all times.

I love watching him out there. He flies around the field. It's great to watch.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

lol I bet you guy any amount of money that if Petty, Stewart, McGuire and Hanson were starters..this offense would of scored already and have this offense looking like a completely different unit.

Sad part is, after watching Rosen and Darnold, I can't tell if that's a good thing or not.

Just now, fltflo said:

Huge mistake passing on that young man, I'm talking Marino, Sapp mistake. Could have had Deshon and Adams, Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a flash in the pan...barely. Games I've seen he thinks he can to that running around Manzeil/Vick type bullsh*t. It won't last. 

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

I been meaning to ask you if you caught that UCLA game last night? Lol at this point it would be a bad thing later and a good thing now.

I did catch most of it.  He's the only thing on that team. My stance still stands that any team to get him or Sam will walk away incredibly happy.

Just now, Mogglez said:

I did catch most of it.  He's the only thing on that team. My stance still stands that any team to get him or Sam will walk away incredibly happy.

I watched most of it myself, but when I took a minute and came back to see 40 completions on 60 attempts lol..my mind was blown. I've never seen any stat like that in one game.

Can’t complain the way the jets are playing, the tank crowd must be pissed. Crazy fan base we have huh, doing well and they still aren’t happy 

This is a good year for qbs we can win a few games and still land a decent qb prospect...I don't understand why the tank crowd is mostly all over darnold who is throwing a lot of interceptions and plays for the same team Sanchez came from

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Can’t complain the way the jets are playing, the tank crowd must be pissed. Crazy fan base we have huh, doing well and they still aren’t happy 

The truth is we have to realistic.  The Jets were NOT going to be a good team this year; all you could ask is that they play hard and they are doing that.

The defense looks good; very good and the offense is only going to look but so good with the QB and skill position players we have...

I like the way the Jets are playing. Very happy with the overall effort and the play calling on both sides. I still want them to lose the game closely though. **** McCown.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

This is a good year for qbs we can win a few games and still land a decent qb prospect...I don't understand why the tank crowd is mostly all over darnold who is throwing a lot of interceptions and plays for the same team Sanchez came from

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Because Darnold's interceptions are just him not knowing his limits and trying to do too much but the eye test screams one of a kind prospect. Do you want a maybe decent QB.. or do you want an absolute winner and unique talent for 20 years? 

2 minutes ago, fltflo said:

Huge mistake passing on that young man, I'm talking Marino, Sapp mistake. Could have had Deshon and Adams, Smh

We would have had to trade back into the first to make that happen.  Our talent deficiencies and need for future draft picks would have made that a very bad move.  With an expected top 5 pick and more refined draft class next season, there was no reason to panic and mortgage the future on a guy that had as many flaws as Watson. 

He's a flash in the pan...barely. Games I've seen he thinks he can to that running around Manzeil/Vick type bullsh*t. It won't last. 

Time will tell, yet, I predict he will turn in to a solid starter for the Texans for years to come. The kid is a winner, always has been and he will become a pro typical pocket passer.

Archived