The Official Jets vs Dolphins Game Thread

pointman

I love the tank crowd. Hope for a loss and bitch anyway about the Jets poor play. When they play really well like today still bitch about anything and everything. It's going to be a long season regardless of how many wins this team has. This team is playing great today. Can't you guys be happy even for a second?

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

Just now, southtown24th said:

If this ******* sad excuse for a franchise can't even tank right, I am OUT.

This is where I'm at.  If this team is better than advertised, and they win 5 or 6, I might give up.

C'mon Dolphins...  get back in the game and give the Jets an opportunity to f*ck it up.

• Thumb Down 1

I love the tank crowd. Hope for a loss and bitch anyway about the Jets poor play. When they play really well like today still bitch about anything and everything. It's going to be a long season regardless of how many wins this team has. This team is playing great today. Can't you guys be happy even for a second?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, usapaw said:

Great 1st half despite the refs. Hot sun is good for grandpa Josh's  shoulders? 

Tell you what, we're all pissed about the Wes Johnson penalty, but Wes pancaked that LB on that play.  I think it was Kiko Alonso, we've owned him all day.  I guess you don't replace Mangold unless you have some skills. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

Can't you understand that any hope for this franchise rests on the opportunity to draft a blue-chip QB prospect?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Ummmm no they can't... :)

Team playing well; looks well coached and they CAN"T STAND IT!!!! :) 

5 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I've come to accept that my personal desires for the team have no effect on the outcome of the game.  Week 1 was one of the most miserable days I'd ever had watching football.  My attitude was sh*t here and at home and as much as I want those QBs, I'm not gonna do that again.  If they win 3 games, f*ck it. Make a trade or something. Sign Jimmy G.  Just don't go into next year without someone who inspires hope for the future and I will be happy.

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

Can't you understand that any hope for this franchise rests on the opportunity to draft a blue-chip QB prospect?

This team will lose plenty of games this year to draft a good QB but I could be dead next year so I do enjoy them playing well like they are today. I like the compete in them today.