The Official Jets vs Dolphins Game Thread

pointman

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I love the tank crowd. Hope for a loss and bitch anyway about the Jets poor play. When they play really well like today still bitch about anything and everything. It's going to be a long season regardless of how many wins this team has. This team is playing great today. Can't you guys be happy even for a second?

Can't you watch a football game without telling other people what their emotions should be?

Goes both ways.

Personally, I love beating the Dolphins. Doesn't mean I can't joke/lament winning a meaningless game that expected us to lose. Momentary pleasure is fine. A decade of Darnold just has a higher ceiling.

This is the type of game that got us 2 extra (horrid) years of Rex. History dictates that even the good moments for Jets burn us.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This is why you don't abandon a season in April, and it's why you really, really don't pass on a quarterback when you have the ability to draft one.

In unrelated news, Deshaun Watson is playing pretty damn well for a rookie in Foxborough.

How are there safetys looking tho

Yes, the tank crowd is at fault for not being excited about a nice day from Josh McCown. Our future, guys!

Adams is a centerpiece, as he damn well should be. And the team is playing hard. Cool. What else am I supposed to be thrilled about in terms of our future, based on this game?

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

This team will lose plenty of games this year to draft a good QB but I could be dead next year so I do enjoy them playing well like they are today. I like the compete in them today. 

If people complaining about things upsets you, perhaps you should consider a break from the Internet during games.

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

What’s with the McCown hate? He’s playing well and a good m

The hate? This franchise needs a Super Bowl.  This franchise needs year in and year out playoff contention. This franchise needs consistent, winning results each and every year.  Josh ******* McCown is not going to deliver that for us.  Matt Forte is not going to deliver that for us.  You have to take a few (ok a ton) steps back before you can move forward...we HAVE to lose this year. Every. Single. Game.

1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

The hate? This franchise needs a Super Bowl.  This franchise needs year in and year out playoff contention. This franchise needs consistent, winning results each and every year.  Josh ******* McCown is not going to deliver that for us.  Matt Forte is not going to deliver that for us.  You have to take a few (ok a ton) steps back before you can move forward...we HAVE to lose this year. Every. Single. Game.

Well not happening and if you think draft picks solve everything ask the browns how that’s working out 

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Well not happening and if you think draft picks solve everything ask the browns how that’s working out 

We ARE the Browns. Don't you get that? This franchise is a Browns level franchise. We are that bad.  When you are THAT bad, draft picks and highly touted QB prospects is all we have. The Jets=The Browns.

Archived