The Official Jets vs Dolphins Game Thread

pointman

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So the Patriots, Packers, Broncos, and other successful franchises were built thru free agency and trades, right?

Actually, when you look at that Super Bowl team and their defense, yeah pretty much.

2 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

We ARE the Browns. Don't you get that? This franchise is a Browns level franchise. We are that bad.  When you are THAT bad, draft picks and highly touted QB prospects is all we have. The Jets=The Browns.

Not even close we will beat them this year head to head just like last year and finish  with better record 

Just now, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

People are rooting for a loss against the dolphins and the announcer said the heat is affecting the Dolphins player......officially bizzaro world

Its like each team is playing the way everyone thought the other would. Especially the QBs.

Jay Cutler is throwing ineffective deep passes while McCown is owning the field.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Today is an exception, not the rule. This team is still poorly constructed, poorly coached, and has very little talent at positions of significance. It’s only one game. The tank is still on. 

No it isn't. Tanking requires losing and this is too early in the year to notch a win. We are going to eek out another one or two of these and three wins gets you the third or fourth pick in this era. Say goodbye to Rosen and Darnold as of today. Hope it was worth it.

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

No it isn't. Tanking requires losing and this is too early in the year to notch a win. We are going to eek out another one or two of these and three wins gets you the third or fourth pick in this era. Say goodbye to Rosen and Darnold as of today. Hope it was worth it.

Stop you are depressing me now.

Macccc will get us the best CB, pretty good consolation prize if you ask me

Maybe 1 more win. That's it.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Stop you are depressing me now.

The Jets still have several winnable games on the schedule. You can count that last game of the year against New England as a win too, as Belichick will have the playoffs locked up by then and will 100% hand the Jets a win to **** them out of a higher pick.

6 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Today is an exception, not the rule. This team is still poorly constructed, poorly coached, and has very little talent at positions of significance. It’s only one game. The tank is still on. 

Keeping the losers dream alive, lol.

Just now, PCP63 said:

We should just ban the whiners. What kinda fans are you?

A fan who is sick and tired of this franchise. A fan who spent years and years and years and thousands upon thousands of dollars sitting in those ******* stands watching this disgusting excuse for a sports franchise **** it up horribly year in and year out. A fan who is cognizant of the fact that a TRUE FRANCHISE QB could put us on some sort of upward trajectory toward some level of consistent success.

That's what kind of ******* fan I am.

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

This team is not nearly as bad as people think. They aren't just winning but they are dominating today. Is Miami that bad? I think the additions of ASJ, Kearse, Kerly, Macquire make the offense better than originally thought too. This team is going to surprise and disappoint alot of people. 

The Jets still have several winnable games on the schedule. You can count that last game of the year against New England as a win too, as Belichick will have the playoffs locked up by then and will 100% hand the Jets a win to **** them out of a higher pick.

LMAO. This the Jets man. Everyone sees us beating up on a bad Fins team at home , and suddenly we are winning 5 games. Give me a break.

Well not happening and if you think draft picks solve everything ask the browns how that’s working out 

Draft picks don't solve everything...Quarterbacks do. You find talented QB's with draft picks.

When 5 years from now the Jets are still picking up QB's off the scrap heap and you are trying to decide whether the team will win 5 or 9 games the next season, I hope you can take solace in the fact that Josh McCown played really well today. Good for you.

Adams playing well, Robby, Stewart, Burris awesome! Love it hope they continue to grow so they can be important parts of a potential SB run. McCown? **** McCown.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We're winning comfortably. This game has barely been competitive and people are talking about us tanking, lol.

If we're able to beat the Dolphins this easily, then we'll be winning a few more games too. The Bills and Raiders games were more competitive than people make out. We're not an 0-16 team. We win at least 4 games.

1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

A fan who is sick and tired of this franchise. A fan who spent years and years and years and thousands upon thousands of dollars sitting in those ******* stands watching this disgusting excuse for a sports franchise **** it up horribly year in and year out. A fan who is cognizant of the fact that a TRUE FRANCHISE QB could put us on some sort of upward trajectory toward some level of consistent success.

That's what kind of ******* fan I am.

Yeah, screw PCP who is this guy to scold us and question our fandom just because we want a franchise QB for the first time since Joe Namath. I was born in 1996 .. I have literally never witnessed good sustainable  QB play. 

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

Draft picks don't solve everything...Quarterbacks do. You find talented QB's with draft picks.

When 5 years from now the Jets are still picking up QB's off the scrap heap and you are trying to decide whether the team will win 5 or 9 games the next season, I hope you can take solace in the fact that Josh McCown played really well today. Good for you.

Adams playing well, Robby, Stewart, Burris awesome! Love it hope they continue to grow so they can be important parts of a potential SB run. McCown? **** McCown.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

THIS.

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

This team is not nearly as bad as people think. They aren't just winning but they are dominating today. Is Miami that bad? I think the additions of ASJ, Kearse, Kerly, Macquire make the offense better than originally thought too. This team is going to surprise and disappoint alot of people. 

Nah. This team is very bad. The first two weeks showed exactly how bad it is. 

Archived