The Official Jets vs Dolphins Game Thread

pointman

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yeah, screw PCP who is this guy to scold us and question our fandom just because we want a franchise QB for the first time since Joe Namath. I was born in 1996 .. I have literally never witnessed good sustainable  QB play. 

I was born in 1985. 1998 was fun. 2009-2010 was fun. That's about ******* it. I am sick and tired of this sh*t. Sick and tired of it. 

JOSH

MCCOWN

YELL IT OUT LOUD

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

A fan who is sick and tired of this franchise. A fan who spent years and years and years and thousands upon thousands of dollars sitting in those ******* stands watching this disgusting excuse for a sports franchise **** it up horribly year in and year out. A fan who is cognizant of the fact that a TRUE FRANCHISE QB could put us on some sort of upward trajectory toward some level of consistent success.

That's what kind of ******* fan I am.

And who is this true franchise QB? A guy that has never stepped foot on an NFL field?

4 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

This team is not nearly as bad as people think. They aren't just winning but they are dominating today. Is Miami that bad? I think the additions of ASJ, Kearse, Kerly, Macquire make the offense better than originally thought too. This team is going to surprise and disappoint alot of people. 

Credit where it is due. Morton has done terrific job.

39 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

We're winning comfortably. This game has barely been competitive and people are talking about us tanking, lol.

If we're able to beat the Dolphins this easily, then we'll be winning a few more games too. The Bills and Raiders games were more competitive than people make out. We're not an 0-16 team. We win at least 4 games.

Yes we are pretty much out if the Lion 0-16 era the league wanted parody and they are getting there.

7 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

A fan who is sick and tired of this franchise. A fan who spent years and years and years and thousands upon thousands of dollars sitting in those ******* stands watching this disgusting excuse for a sports franchise **** it up horribly year in and year out. A fan who is cognizant of the fact that a TRUE FRANCHISE QB could put us on some sort of upward trajectory toward some level of consistent success.

That's what kind of ******* fan I am.

31 other teams you can root for. life is too short to be that miserable

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yeah, screw PCP who is this guy to scold us and question our fandom just because we want a franchise QB for the first time since Joe Namath. I was born in 1996 .. I have literally never witnessed good sustainable  QB play. 

And I thought I was young hahaha.

1993 checking in.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

:Worst case scenarios all play out simultaneously:

Jets Fan: Actually this is good.

Stop acting like you, dbuttman, and the JiFruitcake were the majority.  Any reasonable fan could see there's talent and the tales of them being the worst ever were silly nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Stop acting like you, dbuttman, and the JiFruitcake were the majority.  Any reasonable fan could see there's talent and the tales of them being the worst ever were silly nonsense.

I think The Ilk has long been in agreement that the Jets were always going to win enough games to not be bad enough for anything.

Being the worst team >> going 6-10.

We're better fans than you. You embrace below average and call it a good thing.

Archived