The Official Jets vs Dolphins Game Thread

pointman

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Got $100 per ticket and $75 for the parking pass, so that's only a loss of $95 on my 4 seats.

Thank you Dolphins Nation.

SAR I

I remember the camaraderie we had with the adjoining seat owners that existed when we held seats for almost 30 years.

We would sooner burn our tickets than to let opposition fans have the seat.

Which leads me to this question.

Have you developed any friendships with the folks you sit with at Metlife?

And are you the least bit concerned your tickets will go to some trouble making drunken douche nozzles who ruin the experience for you fellow adjoining PSL friends?

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Wait...is that really micheal Vick on fox kickoff??? 

Look mother****ers...I have NEVER hated on Vick, even at his lowest point. I'm a realist, I know there are just bad people in the world. 

And I personally don't give a **** about reform or learning from mistakes or maturity...with what this dude did, and of all the people who could be given this type of job...

im pretty ******* grossed out right now. This is another stamp for why I ******* despise people.

Why are you shocked?

How about the selection of Bruce Jenner for the Arthur Ashe courage award over a genuinely courageous college basketball player battling a deadly brain tumor and trying her best to stay on the team.

These networks are out of touch.

20 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Why are you shocked?

How about the selection of Bruce Jenner for the Arthur Ashe courage award over a genuinely courageous college basketball player battling a deadly brain tumor and trying her best to stay on the team.

These networks are out of touch.

The world is broken.

42 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

I remember the camaraderie we had with the adjoining seat owners that existed when we held seats for almost 30 years.

We would sooner burn our tickets than to let opposition fans have the seat.

Which leads me to this question.

Have you developed any friendships with the folks you sit with at Metlife?

And are you the least bit concerned your tickets will go to some trouble making drunken douche nozzles who ruin the experience for you fellow adjoining PSL friends?

Yes, those PSL owners who sit around me I consider my friends.  We've experienced some good times together and make it fun in the bad times.

No, not concerned about opposition fans.  My seats always command a premium over the cheaper mezz or LL's in the house as they are in the first row and have mezzanine elevation, so my buyers (and the buyers of my neighbors in my section) at least have money to afford better seats and thus are not rabble rousers.  There were plenty of $35 seats on Stubhub when mine sold for $99, so I'm confident they're not going to drunken cursing farting riff-raff.

The NFL is a business so I don't feel bad acting like a businessman when there are games I can't attend.  If those who sit adjacent to me want my seats, they get first dibs at face or market value, always.

SAR I

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Today we win. Book it. Things are starting to gel, the offense line are beginning to trust one another and Jamal Adams pretty much a lock for defensive player of the year. 

Normally I like your posts and insights. Normally. ](*,)

53 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes, those PSL owners who sit around me I consider my friends.  We've experienced some good times together and make it fun in the bad times.

No, not concerned about opposition fans.  My seats always command a premium over the cheaper mezz or LL's in the house as they are in the first row and have mezzanine elevation, so my buyers (and the buyers of my neighbors in my section) at least have money to afford better seats and thus are not rabble rousers.  There were plenty of $35 seats on Stubhub when mine sold for $99, so I'm confident they're not going to drunken cursing farting riff-raff.

The NFL is a business so I don't feel bad acting like a businessman when there are games I can't attend.  If those who sit adjacent to me want my seats, they get first dibs at face or market value, always.

SAR I

Does anyone know this guy IRL?

Please tell me he's not for real

Archived