The Official Jets vs Dolphins Game Thread

pointman

Just now, fltflo said:

Time will tell, yet, I predict he will turn in to a solid starter for the Texans for years to come. The kid is a winner, always has been and he will become a pro typical pocket passer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he becomes a pocket passer he has a shot. It's just that I've seen this movie before. 

3 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

This is a good year for qbs we can win a few games and still land a decent qb prospect...I don't understand why the tank crowd is mostly all over darnold who is throwing a lot of interceptions and plays for the same team Sanchez came from

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Jameis Winston threw a lot of interceptions his final year.  The eye test told a different story.  The same has been true of Darnold.  He's going to be fine.

This is a good year for qbs we can win a few games and still land a decent qb prospect...I don't understand why the tank crowd is mostly all over darnold who is throwing a lot of interceptions and plays for the same team Sanchez came from

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Rot for Rozen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

What did he do!?!? I'm on NFL red zone

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

What happened with Adams? Game Pass is temporarily unavailable and I cant see anything! lol. Waiting for it to come back. 

Terrific pass breakup on a Cutler scramble, followed by a sack on the next play

• Sympathy 1