Gang Green SQUISHED. THE. FISH!

Tony MaC

... And it was a joy to watch. :D

The Jets didn't just beat the Dolphins, they EMBARRASSED them. They should have shut them out and would have if not for a last second garbage time score.

The secondary played wonderfully, especially our number one pick Jamal Adams. Robby Anderson came back from a couple of big drops and made the play of the game with his TD. The O-line made some mistakes with Penalties (including a questionable call to negate a Powell run) but they held firm for most of the game. 

The 2017 Jets still aren't a great team, there will be many more losses to come, but I for one am happy to revel in this one particular victory over a long time rival. 0-16 is not a legacy I want this team to carry, and if this one win is the only one they get all year it was worth it.

1 minute ago, Tony MaC said:

... And it was a joy to watch. :D

The Jets didn't just beat the Dolphins, they EMBARRASSED them. They should have shut them out and would have if not for a last second garbage time score.

The secondary played wonderfully, especially our number one pick Jamal Adams. Robby Anderson came back from a couple of big drops and made the play of the game with his TD. The O-line made some mistakes with Penalties (including a questionable call to negate a Powell run) but they held firm for most of the game. 

The 2017 Jets still aren't a great team, there will be many more losses to come, but I for one am happy to revel in this one particular victory over a long time rival. 0-16 is not a legacy I want this team to carry, and if this one win is the only one they get all year it was worth it.

+1000

Living in South Florida I am so pleased with this win. The thought of having to listen to thir fans in person and on Sorts talk radio was a depressing thought also. Having to read their mocking reports in print was something I was not looking forward to. All I can say is J-E-T- S JrtsJets 

2 hours ago, RoadFan said:

smh...

Enjoy it.  Especially, if the cost is Darnold... because you will have paid a fortune for it.

Jets weren't going 0-16 or winless in their division. The lamenting over this win is absurd.

3 minutes ago, Bocajetfan said:

Living in South Florida I am so pleased with this win. The thought of having to listen to thir fans in person and on Sorts talk radio was a depressing thought also. Having to read their mocking reports in print was something I was not looking forward to. All I can say is J-E-T- S JrtsJets 

Ahhhhhhhhhh to fully enjoy the win I shall read FL papers online tomorrow!!! :)

It was a joy to watch.  But damn it, I spent all off-season prepping to not enjoy football at all.  Just lose and prepare for next year.

This just better not end up as a 5 win season and we, yet again, miss a top draft pick.

If we end up picking 5th or 6th, while other teams get top notch rookie QBs, remember this day.

Archived