SHAME on Jet fans

kevinc855

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes. 

With tickets as low as $35 and flights to New Jersey from anywhere in the country as low as $175, if you felt this passionately about cheering on the Jets you should have gotten your lazy ass to MetLife Stadium for the home opener. 

SAR I

Yeah, sorry dude.  $35 for tickets and $175 dollar for a flight, probably a hotel needed....for some of us, especially the Canadian fans, we can't make it to every game.  I'll pick feeding my kids and sharing the wealth with them rather than spending $4000 a year to come to Jet games. 

Then again, I wasn't bitching about any of this stuff, so....:)

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sorry I offended you in more ways than one. 

Whats pathetic is Jets fans arguing over a WIN. 

Who is taking offense? I never stated that, I merely pointed Poor Spelling NEEDS TO STOP along with b!tching Jets fans after a Win; I was CONCURRING with your statement and adding on . . . :rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes. 

With tickets as low as $35 and flights to New Jersey from anywhere in the country as low as $175, if you felt this passionately about cheering on the Jets you should have gotten your lazy ass to MetLife Stadium for the home opener. 

SAR I

Says the guy who has a lady named Dedra who makes all his traveling arrangements.,

Just now, Gas2No99 said:

Who is taking offense? I never stated that, I merely pointed Poor Spelling NEEDS TO STOP along with b!tching Jets fans after a Win; I was CONCURRING with your statement and adding on . . . :rolleyes:

Ok cool Mr.Spell Checker. I agree why bitch after a win, makes no sense whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Brett Favre 2nd round 

Russel Wilson 3rd round 

Plenty of 1st round picks very successful in the NFL but theres always a chance. 

yep and when you look back at the 1999 draft where are those qb's now?  granted 18 years is a long time for any position in the nfl but except for mcnab, none of the top three picks amounted to anything.  the fourth qb picked was culpepper and he was okay until injuries got him.  after that was cade mccown.

7 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

You know what, I'm fed up with this fanbase. They want to complain about "lack of effort" "poor coaching" etc etc yet when their supposed team shows up and plays well where were the fans to support them? The lower bowls were nearly empty with 10 minutes to go as we are beating a division rival. From the tv I didn't even hear the J E T S chant after the first kickoff. This team showed up, the fans did not. Way to have a "lack of effort" Jet fans.

May I also say this does not apply to everyone as some TRUE and LOYAL Jet fans still were there making noise in Amen. Stay true. Screw the Tank Crowd and other whiny Jet fans.

Amen brother!!!

2 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

Yeah, sorry dude.  $35 for tickets and $175 dollar for a flight, probably a hotel needed....for some of us, especially the Canadian fans, we can't make it to every game.  I'll pick feeding my kids and sharing the wealth with them rather than spending $4000 a year to come to Jet games. 

Then again, I wasn't bitching about any of this stuff, so....:)

Exactly, so my comment about flying in from out of town does not apply to you.  You didn't whine about empty seats on TV.

No one can complain about crowd noise or attendance without going to the game themselves.  

SAR I

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I Not looking to start an argument but the MEZZ seats in the hot sun smell like an old musty man's privates do you ever notice this. 

If I was to buy in this would be my first complaint. 

How do you know what that smells like? Weird.

8 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

LOL. It's a 15 yard penalty for hurting your opponent's feelings, but piss of half the paying fans by kneeling during the Anthem and you have ownership and the NFL's 100% support.

Didn't even hurt his feelings, they both laughed. The ref pretty much decided the game for everyone. What an a$$hole.

But back to this topic..

I'm a true Jets fan through and through and have put up with this garbage my whole life.

we have a different outlook on what the team should do. I think shaming anyone or questioning their fandom because they don't have the same opinion as you is belittling and over the top. Some want to win for reasons. Some want to lose for reasons. But I think the driving force for both reasons has good intentions in the end. We all just want success for the Jets whether it be long term or this season or all together. I'm just saying. It hits a nerve or even hurts me when someone questions my fandom for wanting Darnold or Rosen knowing we can still develop players and go along our merry way losing. We don't want the team to look god awful but we recognize what it will take to sustain long term success...the QB position. I hope this young core plays lights out but that doesn't mean i lose sight of what needs to eventually be done and that's draft Rosen/Darnold. You tell me a time where the Jets picked up a Prescott or Wilson? We need the surest thing or this will keep happening. 

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Old musty boat was what I said. Read the original post. :D Im trying my best to shake off that garbage poster rap you pinned on me...so I will remain silent. 

Who are you, and what have you done with joewilly12?

8 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Jets fans are free to express their fandom anyway they choose - this is entertainment and should not define anyone, sounds like everyone at the stadium enjoyed the win, I am sure plenty enjoyed it at home or at the bar, no shame in that

As part of the tank crowd..I may have been a little upset but I was VERY proud. Very dominate win and from my tv I could hear the crowd erupt on that Anderson TD. Gave me chill bumps. We were ******* awesome Sunday. But I still need us to get that franchise QB.

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I Not looking to start an argument but the MEZZ seats in the hot sun smell like an old musty boat do you ever notice this. 

If I was to buy in this would be my first complaint. 

metlife-stadium-section-232-a-view.jpg

232A is always in the shade so I wouldn't know. 

The benefit of Day 1 seniority and a lot of research.

SAR I

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Old musty boat was what I said. Read the original post. :D Im trying my best to shake off that garbage poster rap you pinned on me...so I will remain silent. 

Damn auto-correct, my bad.

The climb out of the garbage poster label is a long one. It is a tough one. It can be done. @Thor99 did it.

20 hours ago, Warfish said:

The Jets have the worst fanbase in the NFL, representing one of the worst sports cities in the NFL.

New York pride (I'd call it ego) is wildly misplaced.

New York is defined by front runner fans who generally have better thing to do (they'll tell you) than actually root for their team.

Get off of my lawn !!!

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

Yes. 

SAR I

Why would anybody waste their good , hard earned money , get on a flight , to see this bunch of misfit toys ?

Archived