Eric Decker: Playing for sucky Jets made me miss Denver

Patriot Killa

http://amp.tmz.com/2017/09/27/eric-decker-ny-jets-broncos-playoffs

Eric Decker says playing for the sucky NY Jets made him long for the days when he was a Denver Bronco. 

Cameras were rolling on the WR the day after he was cut by the NY Jets back in June -- and now his reaction is a part of his E! reality show, 'Eric & Jessie' (airs Wed. at 10 PM). 

"It's weird, I was fired," Decker says ... while discussing how it sucked not making the playoffs during his 3-year run in NY.

Jessie asks where he wants to play next -- and Eric replies, "I do wanna go somewhere where I have a good chance to get back to the playoffs because I think I took for granted how (great it was)."

"We did it almost every year in Denver and ... I thought it was the norm."

Decker eventually signed with the Tennessee Titans -- a team that has a real shot at the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Who is Eric Decker.

A ******* diva loser who protested OTA's for Fitzpatrick. Forcing front offices hand to a slight amount. ****kng injry prone nuisance.

him and his country singing south beat diet promoting wife are just about the same as far as diva goes.

Glad him and Marshall are gone. You can obviously see where some of the negativity and pansy behavior went when they left our locker room. 

2 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

He didn't even say anything bad about the Jets.

Thank you!!

Some Jets fans are juvenile in the extreme.  What was Decker supposed to say "I love how when I was with the Jets we almost had no chance to make the playoffs."

We can't be this touchy can we?  :(  

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Can't believe Eric Decker is explicitly quoted in this article as saying that Satan is his master and also Florham Park is a secret Nazi stronghold. Controversial stuff imo.

I was alright with everything he said up until the part where he defended Sandusky.

1 hour ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

I might have been upset by these comments before Jermaine Kearse replaced Decker on the Jets, Mrs Decker was nice to look at but it sounds like it worked out better for all - stay classy Eric

image.png

Jermaine Kearse didn't do too bad for himself.

A microcosm of what's wrong with society today, read more than just the headline.  Especially from a clickbait site like TMZ.  And Decker saying he wants to go to a winner is no surprise he's not 25 anymore, and football is a brutal sport especially for a guy who's had a ton of injuries he knows his days in the NFL and numbered.  I actually applaud him for thinking more about winning than who's going to pay the most.

Archived