Bowles agitated by injury questions?

AFJF

3 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Bowles said we’d have to ask training staff to know injury information. Asked if we can talk to training staff, Bowles says “no."

Bowles is a moron but this is pretty funny.

35 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Todd Bowles looked visibly agitated in today's presser:

usa-today-8556497-0.jpg 

LOL. 

I have not been a big fan of Bowles' coaching, but I do love his demeanor and the way he handles the media. Give those idiots nothing! The media always acts like they are getting info for the fans. I'm a fan, and I don't want to know anything. I just want the team to win games. Whoever is healthy to play will play. 

The fact that they asked why he's in a bad mood is ridiculous. Ask something relevant to football and this team. Hey maybe ask if Bowles starting calling plays again? What will Cadets role mainly be? 

I don't care about how sore Wilkersons shoulder is. Just let me know if he's playing or not. God I hate the Jets media. 

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

At least Rex was entertaining. Bowles is even worse As a coach and boring AF

Anything you don't understand you will abuse. Someone once told this to me, and reading some of the topics on this board, and observing the reactions to certain topics has proven that statement to be true .

I know max has a mandate that no politics be allowed on this site, but I have to tell you folks, there is no topic talked about on here that doesn't stink of someone's personal viewpoint, and if that's not political, then I have no idea what is .

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yeah I love this. The media isn't a friend.

Definitely the message the team needs to pick up on as well.

This is true.  You can get away with stone walling them if your Parcells or LIL Bill, and put a winning team on the field.

If your putting bad teams on the field, and have no personalty, they will destroy you 

19 minutes ago, flgreen said:

This is true.  You can get away with stone walling them if your Parcells or LIL Bill, and put a winning team on the field.

If your putting bad teams on the field, and have no personalty, they will destroy you 

Good thing they Jets are about to be on a 3 game winning streak then.

Archived